Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey, Nofinger, nom-de-plume etc....

The sensless bickering is getting a bit thick. So, do you think you
might be able to knock it off for a bit and turn this place back into
a boating forum instead of a back-biting play house?

please?

On Feb 27, 9:12*am, Tim wrote:
The sensless bickering is getting a bit thick. So, do you think you
might be able to knock it off for a bit and turn this place back into
a boating forum instead of a back-biting play house?

please?

Tim, as long as John keeps posting his off topic crap this place will
remain what it is. Sad but true, brother!
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 27, 8:38*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Feb 27, 9:12*am, Tim wrote:

The sensless bickering is getting a bit thick. So, do you think you
might be able to knock it off for a bit and turn this place back into
a boating forum instead of a back-biting play house?

please?

Tim, as long as John keeps posting his off topic crap this place will
remain what it is. Sad but true, brother!

Well, it goes beyond that too, pal. The political stuff gets really
bad, too. This used to be a great boating board. It would be great to
see it get back to that point.

Yeah, John does his share, I know. and He's the only one who can
control that. But there have been other boating and wild life threads
that have immediatly turned into a political fray for no call for
reason at all.

Look at what happened to the manatee threads. And those arn't the only
ones.

Too many trolls and not enough trolling motors!

?; ^ )

Not enough knowledge and gettindg dumber **** for brains

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Reply: I think it's a legitimate statement to say that making a comment
about preserving nature is a reasonable response.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Jim Jim is offline

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

You hit the nail on the head, Tim. If a thread is boating - or any
non-political topic - we should keep the politics out of it.
The political threads can be engaged in or ignored as one sees fit.
Don't know if that can happen, but it's a good goal.

Jim - No tag line here.

In article , says...

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Just don't answer or acknowledge spoofs or trolls. It's easy...

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:38:37 -0500, I am Tosk wrote:

In article , says...

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Well you just did. You are even unable to follow your own advise.

See SteveButtboy's Trolling Motor thread. Why would any person that is able
to tie their own shoes follow your advise is beyond me.

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:38:37 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article , says...

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

It's not easy to recognize a spoofer when using Google as your newsreader. It's
not possible to 'Show Headers'.
--

John H

On Feb 27, 9:12 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately politics and boats are related. Do you think Canadian
boating news groups are dead for? Canada has at least as much ocean and
water ways, maybe more.

Bet because of taxation and government, Canadians own far fewer boats
per capita.