Default ping: Plume

Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who
are not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of keystrokes.

On Thu, 27 May 2010 06:23:24 -0400, John smith wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who
are not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of keystrokes.

you concerned about not making the list?
hk hk is offline

On 5/27/10 6:32 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 06:23:24 -0400, John wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who
are not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of keystrokes.

you concerned about not making the list?

He must be concerned about not making the cut, because he keeps changing
his handle in an attempt to draw attention.

Our two leading idiots, Loogy and Tosk, seem to be blessing us with
their almost total absence. I'm thinking of nominating Canuck and
Frogwart as temporary replacements for our two really dumb posters.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"John smith" wrote in message
Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who are
not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of keystrokes.

Wouldn't it be easier if you grew up. You're such a child. You have to put
people down to feel like a man. You have to keep changing identities to make
yourself heard.

On Thu, 27 May 2010 09:43:05 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier if you grew up. You're such a child. You have to put
people down to feel like a man.

Are you talking about Harold? He's not going to like that.

Let me ask you a question. Why would a presumably intelligent,
educated, professional woman (as you claim to be), hang out here and
post off topic? It's supposed to be about boats.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier if you grew up. You're such a child. You have to put
people down to feel like a man.

Are you talking about Harold? He's not going to like that.

Let me ask you a question. Why would a presumably intelligent,
educated, professional woman (as you claim to be), hang out here and
post off topic? It's supposed to be about boats.

You just can't help yourself, can you, w'hine? You attempt to castigate
someone for her posts, and then you do exactly what you accuse her of doing.

Half the righties here don't have boats or boat...

On 27/05/2010 4:43 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/27/10 6:32 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 06:23:24 -0400, John wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who
are not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of
keystrokes.

you concerned about not making the list?

He must be concerned about not making the cut, because he keeps changing
his handle in an attempt to draw attention.

Our two leading idiots, Loogy and Tosk, seem to be blessing us with
their almost total absence. I'm thinking of nominating Canuck and
Frogwart as temporary replacements for our two really dumb posters.

You don't like anybody do you? Does anybody *like* hk?

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.