Default Worn out Tevas

OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. I have used
Tevas for at least 20 years. About the same time you did not have to do a
drawing of your foot and send it to him. They never stunk. Now they start
stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any tennis shoe
ever.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. I have used
Tevas for at least 20 years. About the same time you did not have to do a
drawing of your foot and send it to him. They never stunk. Now they
start stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any tennis
shoe ever.

Try washing your feet on occasion!

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. I have
used Tevas for at least 20 years. About the same time you did not have
to do a drawing of your foot and send it to him. They never stunk. Now
they start stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any
tennis shoe ever.

Try washing your feet on occasion!

Unlike you and your son, we do take baths. You use a lot of drugs lately?
You came back if more stupid and assinine.

On May 4, 12:25*am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
om...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. *They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. *Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. *They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. *I have
used Tevas for at least 20 years. *About the same time you did not have
to do a drawing of your foot and send it to him. *They never stunk. *Now
they start stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any
tennis shoe ever.

Try washing your feet on occasion!

Unlike you and your son, we do take baths. *You use a lot of drugs lately?
You came back if more stupid and assinine.- Hide quoted text -

You noticed that too, eh, Bill?!!

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. I have
used Tevas for at least 20 years. About the same time you did not have
to do a drawing of your foot and send it to him. They never stunk. Now
they start stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any
tennis shoe ever.

Try washing your feet on occasion!

Unlike you and your son, we do take baths. You use a lot of drugs lately?
* You came back if more stupid and assinine*.

Huh! "You came back if more stupid and assinine"
Let me digest that statement for a minute of two, Swill.
So, who's taking the drugs... or at least showing the effects?

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

You are. I get a typo, and you are to addled to parse "even" in the
sentence.

On May 4, 3:10*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

m...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
. ..

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news:sMidnWlU8OqdD0LWnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

So, who's taking the drugs... or at least showing the effects?- Hide quoted text -

Can't quite figure it out, huh, dummy? Kick your wino son out of his
drunken stupor and ask him, maybe he'll know. Is he in your
"hobuse"?!!!!!

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

OK, so I did wear em every day since August and walked 3 miles every
day in em. They've done well and have worn thru the bottoms. They
have also gotten to where they need to dry out after wearing in water
or they start to smell. Whatever biocide they have built in has worn
off. They were good water shoes.

what ever the biocide is, it is worse than no biocide at all. I have
used Tevas for at least 20 years. About the same time you did not have
to do a drawing of your foot and send it to him. They never stunk. Now
they start stiinking about the 2nd use, and the stink is worse than any
tennis shoe ever.

Try washing your feet on occasion!

Unlike you and your son, we do take baths. You use a lot of drugs lately?
You came back if more stupid and assinine.

He's not getting any younger...

"Larry" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

[...]

....and Swills English certainly isn't improving!