hk hk is offline

Default Best festival, period

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

hk hk is offline

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article48CdnZrff8tQz0nWnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

Are you a member?

My religious beliefs are none of your business.

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article48CdnZrff8tQz0nWnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

Are you a member?

My religious beliefs are none of your business.

Why not, you try and impose all of your other beliefs upon everyone.

I have a strong suspicion that you were once a convert to Islam and are
afraid to acknowledge it and are very afraid to deny it.
hk hk is offline

On 4/25/10 12:13 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article48CdnZrff8tQz0nWnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

Are you a member?

My religious beliefs are none of your business.

Why not, you try and impose all of your other beliefs upon everyone.

I have a strong suspicion that you were once a convert to Islam and are
afraid to acknowledge it and are very afraid to deny it.

Perhaps if you had gone to college instead of into the marines, you
might have developed the ability to...think.

As for my "other beliefs," I've made no effort to impose them here.
There's no penalty here for agreeing with, disagreeing with, or ignoring
my beliefs.

Your "strong suspicion" is just more evidence of your lack of education,
knowledge, and perception.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In article ,
says...

On 4/25/10 12:13 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article48CdnZrff8tQz0nWnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

Are you a member?

My religious beliefs are none of your business.

Why not, you try and impose all of your other beliefs upon everyone.

I have a strong suspicion that you were once a convert to Islam and are
afraid to acknowledge it and are very afraid to deny it.

Perhaps if you had gone to college instead of into the marines, you
might have developed the ability to...think.

Afraid to answer the question.

As for my "other beliefs," I've made no effort to impose them here.
There's no penalty here for agreeing with, disagreeing with, or ignoring
my beliefs.

There is no penalty here for disagreeing with on any issue except
suffering your written wrath.

Your "strong suspicion" is just more evidence of your lack of education,
knowledge, and perception.

You have confirmed my suspicion.

hk hk is offline

On 4/25/10 12:32 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 12:13 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Please, Bertie, there's nothing about you or any of the other
Republitrash here that makes me "afraid." What are you twerps going to
do, try a home invasion? I guarantee a really bad ending to anyone who
tries that.

Or perhaps you think I am afraid of your "wit." As if you had any.

[...]

Your words are contradictory, just as you must be. All of your good will
towards your fellow man is just a pile of crap.

You are a sad little man who is afraid of his own shadow.

Or perhaps you think I am afraid of your "wit." As if you had any.

My wit no, me in person yes. You know all about me, you've driven by my
house. You have dug into my background. You are afraid of me because I
don't cower when you open your mouth and your verbal acid spews forth.
You are afraid of me because I have taken a different path in life that
doesn't fit your mold of what a successful person should be.

hk hk is offline

On 4/25/10 12:46 PM, BAR wrote:
In articlenOWdnfiINeBX8knWnZ2dnUVZ_qidnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

[...]

Sorry, Bertie, but I've never ever driven by your house, nor am I afraid
of you.

But, to get back to the topic at hand, you ought to make it to the Greek
festival. The folks there are different from you, but you'll still have
a good time, if you let yourself, and perhaps one of your kids will find
a Greek girlfriend or boyfriend.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

REQ: Images of Age of Napoleon period Captain's Day Cabin Newslurker Tall Ship Photos 0 August 23rd 09 12:47 PM
Horrible Boats...PERIOD! Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 23rd 05 05:04 PM
Maritime Festival Sean Tall Ships 0 December 17th 04 11:03 AM
Rotterdam Harbour Festival Andy Helliwell General 3 September 7th 04 10:16 PM
Gauley river festival Larry Cable General 1 August 29th 04 01:54 AM