hk hk is offline

Default Best festival, period

On 4/25/10 12:32 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 12:13 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 4/25/10 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article48CdnZrff8tQz0nWnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Next weekend:

http://www.stgeorge.org/news/news2010springfestival

The Greek Orthodox Church of Saint George
7701 Bradley Boulevard, Bethesda, Maryland 20817

Absolutely fabulous food, and I mean it, plus singing, dancing, cultural
activities, and more.

Did I mention the food was fabulous? :)

Are you a member?

My religious beliefs are none of your business.

Why not, you try and impose all of your other beliefs upon everyone.

I have a strong suspicion that you were once a convert to Islam and are
afraid to acknowledge it and are very afraid to deny it.

Perhaps if you had gone to college instead of into the marines, you
might have developed the ability to...think.

Afraid to answer the question.

As for my "other beliefs," I've made no effort to impose them here.
There's no penalty here for agreeing with, disagreeing with, or ignoring
my beliefs.

There is no penalty here for disagreeing with on any issue except
suffering your written wrath.

Your "strong suspicion" is just more evidence of your lack of education,
knowledge, and perception.

You have confirmed my suspicion.

Please, Bertie, there's nothing about you or any of the other
Republitrash here that makes me "afraid." What are you twerps going to
do, try a home invasion? I guarantee a really bad ending to anyone who
tries that.

Or perhaps you think I am afraid of your "wit." As if you had any.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.