Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 10/04/2010 7:33 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 10/04/2010 5:40 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:27 pm, wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

7 days to God and 7 days to man being the same is a dangerious
assumption.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

Why does it take an idiot like you to make a good point?

I prefer Einstein and Hawking to baffle me with BS preaching. But don't
neccessarily think science precludes God. Just our interpretation is
child like. And knowing time is not a linear constant as our minds
percieve it, an easy deduction if you can think laterally and rationalize
well.

I as well. And, you're right... it doesn't preclude God. I think it's
enhances and expands Him.

--
Nom=de=Plume