Default jelly beans and wobble pop

I just want to read a bout recreational boating, why all the crazy's post
with BS? I say "they been eating there jelly beans and drinking wobble pop"

hk hk is offline

On 4/9/10 5:13 PM, Happy wrote:
I just want to read a bout recreational boating, why all the crazy's
post with BS? I say "they been eating there jelly beans and drinking
wobble pop"

Another flajim? Another loogy? Another swtom? Which idiot got himself a
new id for rec.boats?

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

On Apr 9, 5:15*pm, hk wrote:
On 4/9/10 5:13 PM, Happy wrote:

I just want to read a bout recreational boating, why all the crazy's
post with BS? I say "they been eating there jelly beans and drinking
wobble pop"

Another flajim? Another loogy? Another swtom? *Which idiot got himself a
new id for rec.boats?

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Can't read headers, dummy?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:13:16 -0500, "Happy"
wrote:

I just want to read a bout recreational boating, why all the crazy's post
with BS? I say "they been eating there jelly beans and drinking wobble pop"

There's lots of resources for recreational boating, this is just one.
If you don't like it, feel free to vacate.

Levi spills the beans... H the K[_2_] General 4 September 2nd 09 08:24 PM
Wobble rollers Ernest Scribbler General 2 September 9th 07 04:09 PM
roasting green coffee beans Cruising 13 May 26th 07 01:48 PM
mmmmm - jelly fish... [email protected] General 1 December 9th 05 12:43 AM
My boat is driven by jelly fishes Tom-Alex Soorhull Power Boat Racing 0 May 15th 04 03:25 AM