Default Levi spills the beans...

....and proves the Palins are ready for their own prime time sitcom on
the Faux Network:

Levi Johnston: Palin Wanted To Keep Pregnancy Secret

Levi Johnston has spilled more secrets from the Palin household in yet
another interview. The father of Bristol Palin's child told Vanity Fair
that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin initially wanted to keep her
daughter's pregnancy a secret.

Sarah told me she had a great idea: we would keep it a
secret--nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant. She told me that
once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she
said, Bristol and I didn't have to worry about anything. Sarah kept
mentioning this plan. She was nagging--she wouldn't give up. She would
say, "So, are you gonna let me adopt him?" We both kept telling her we
were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah
wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know
that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid.

According to Johnston, Palin also rarely attended her son Track's hockey
games, and she often complained about her job as governor, saying it was
"too hard." She frequently fought with her husband, Todd, who slept in a
separate room during the Republican National Convention. And, says
Johnston, "there was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times
when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious."

Johnston said that Sarah Palin repeatedly talked about how much more
money she could make writing a book or doing television. (In past
interviews, he has said that money was behind her decision to resign.)
Palin is currently working on a book.
Jim Jim is offline

H the K wrote:
...and proves the Palins are ready for their own prime time sitcom on
the Faux Network:

Levi Johnston: Palin Wanted To Keep Pregnancy Secret

Palin is currently working on a book.

I would assume that she's trying to read one.

Jim wrote:
H the K wrote:
...and proves the Palins are ready for their own prime time sitcom on
the Faux Network:

Levi Johnston: Palin Wanted To Keep Pregnancy Secret

Palin is currently working on a book.

I would assume that she's trying to read one.

She will, as soon as JustWait & Loogy return "Dick and Jane" to the
kiddie library.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:47:09 -0700, Jim wrote:

H the K wrote:
...and proves the Palins are ready for their own prime time sitcom on
the Faux Network:

Levi Johnston: Palin Wanted To Keep Pregnancy Secret

Palin is currently working on a book.

I would assume that she's trying to read one.

If you asked her which book she was reading I bet the response would
be "all of 'em."

H the K wrote:
...and proves the Palins are ready for their own prime time sitcom on
the Faux Network:

Levi Johnston: Palin Wanted To Keep Pregnancy Secret

Palin is currently working on a book.

I would assume that she's trying to read one.

If you asked her which book she was reading I bet the response would
be "all of 'em."

Somehow, somewhere that ditzy blonde's ancestry is crossed with Sarah
Palin's.

roasting green coffee beans Cruising 13 May 26th 07 01:48 PM
A true wilderness trip, the river spills 18 miles [email protected] General 0 July 25th 06 04:23 AM
Double hull spills! Bob Crantz ASA 17 February 5th 06 04:46 PM