Default Hey John, how's the Golf ? Pffffftttt...;)

I gotta' tell you, this gym stuff is pretty cool. Today for instance The Mouse
and I got on the computerized workout bikes and instead of the normal course,
we played a video game (new software just installed). Normally the machine lets
you pick a course and its in front of you on the flat screen. You have pacers
which you can set effort speed on, and other racers on the screen too. You
steer the bike and change gears as elevation and course conditions change. The
computer steps up the resistance based on the gear and incline, decline in
elevations portrayed on the screen. The new one today was like a video game
however, you chase dragons and coins around a fantasy city with ruts, and
elevation changes, ditches, etc. If you hit a hill in too high of a gear or to
slow, you pretty much stop and have to turn back and get a better run at it. It
was a great workout actually.

After I got off the bike, I did a top end circuit of three sets. Triceps, Bi's,
lats, pecs, and then wrist curls facing up and down with weights. Then I went
and did a quick long muscle set on the quad machine. When The Mouse came off
the bike (she rides longer than me) I put her through the circuits I had just
done, three sets each, a quick five minutes at the stretching web and done
before noon.. Yeah, time for a beer, just kidding.

Looking forward to spring and playing with my (new to me) 125KX, yeah.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, nuttin' like quality time with the kids!

On Feb 16, 3:06*pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

The above was posted by Scott Ingersoll, of Centerbrook Connecticut.
Coward, douche-bag, liar, and wimp who cant fight alone, having to get
others to fight FOR him. Even using his FAMILY as Pawns in the battle.
Bringing his Daughter, Jessica ( The Rowdy Mouse...lol ), into his
arguments, as if she's involved.Poor girl.

C'mon cocksucker........ I said I wont go away. Does everyone in this
NG know what you're REALLY like? Saying nasty things about someones
DEAD MOTHER...then whining like a bitch when someone else plays dirty?

Your Wife was told how you are on here, when she's obviously not
around. She works, and you sit on your ass, and let her support you.
You, a JOBLESS FELON.

How's that $25,000 Hospital Bill you skipped out on paying coming
along ?

I gather now everyone in this NG will know how you exactly operate.If
not, I'll continue to let them know.

Have you phoned the RCMP yet, you little coward of a man?
Jim Jim is offline

*e#c wrote:
On Feb 16, 3:06 pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

Slammer, you and Scotty keep up your battle.
Tim will take care of the weather. He's got connections.
Me and John will take care of the libs.
I'm going to enlist jps to talk about that broad who shot up the school.

Libs - Scourge of the 21st Century.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:06:07 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

[...]

Wow, that's smart.

Put your daughter through the same workout.

Too ****in' stupid to recognize that a growing tweener/teen doesn't
need or benefit from same workout as her beer gut doofus dad.

Her whole regimen should be on core strength, not the body building
crap that her ignorant dad seeks. Kids cannot put on bulk muscle
until the hormones tell them to stop growing north.

Not that he idiot father would ever know such a thing 'cause he's
still researching which house paint works on a boat.

wrote:

[...]

I've not been on a golf course since 19 January. That's how long the damn
thing's been closedl.

Can't go do the weight thing. The aneurysm grew 5mm over the past four months.
Now they're gonna operate. Doc says no heavy stuff. Oh well, at least we've got
a new dog which likes long walks.

No, I'm not a happy camper.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:32:29 -0800 (PST), "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 16, 3:06*pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

Hey slammer. Who are you trying to convince of what? Do you want nincdepoop to
be impressed with your courage, wit, and other abilities?

What's your friggin' goal? I ask because you're making a fool of yourself.

wrote:

[...]

Any exercise is better than sitting on the couch playing with your screwdrivers
or Ipod. I'm very impressed that a dad can get a teenager into a gym at all. I
guess you've not dealt with a lot of thirteen year-olds.

And you've damn sure never ridden a dirt bike.

wrote:
[...]

Don't think so. Just exposing the little slut of a man for what he is.
He got flanked in the Battle, and now HE'S whining.

I dont care what you, or anyone else thinks about me. I've run into
lots of " Brucies " in my life. Arrogant, snide , crass, unfeeling
people for which there is only one solution.

My " goal" Lol...I thought you'd have figured that out already. Now
the spoofer is spoofing me...perfect.

Ingersoll is an ignorant asshole to which there is no forgiving.
Brucie has a " Carte Blanche" to come and see me. I want him to "
dispatch " me without further adieu.

Now, John, you know.

wrote:
[...]

Read your last twenty or so posts and see if you're doing yourself any better.
Hell, even Harry or nincdepoop would be ashamed.

Like I told Scotty, it's time to get over it.
--
John H

"Vote for a Democrat, it's easier than working!"

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Sorry man, didn't mean to rub it in.. Didn't realize you were out of
commission, or I actually forgot.. Sorry

Scotty

How's that working out? H the K[_2_] General 6 October 10th 09 09:30 PM
How's that... Boater[_2_] General 5 October 10th 08 07:21 PM
Yo, Tim........ How's Bridget doing? [email protected] General 9 August 9th 08 01:40 PM
How's your luck? Roger Long Cruising 2 July 3rd 08 02:19 AM
Been awhile - How's everyone doing? tom sisk General 4 May 10th 04 03:30 PM