Default 'Bama killing more civilians.

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk
--
*I never thought the greatest threat to the American way of life
would be our President!*

John H

"John H" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk
--
*I never thought the greatest threat to the American way of life
would be our President!*

John H

And I'm sure there are those here who remember you marching on DC when Bush
invaded Iraq for no reason.... You are a hypocrite.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:30:11 -0500, John H
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk

actually he's not.

US troops are entering an area where terrorists are hiding behind
civilians

and no one killed more civilians than bush.

look at the hundreds of thousands dead in iraq

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:38:34 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk
--
*I never thought the greatest threat to the American way of life
would be our President!*

John H

And I'm sure there are those here who remember you marching on DC when Bush
invaded Iraq for no reason.... You are a hypocrite.

Herring's density knows no bounds.
mmc mmc is offline

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk

actually he's not.

US troops are entering an area where terrorists are hiding behind
civilians

and no one killed more civilians than bush.

look at the hundreds of thousands dead in iraq

That's so 2 years ago. The bushco followers have already rewritten history.

On 14/02/2010 12:38 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk
--
*I never thought the greatest threat to the American way of life
would be our President!*

John H

And I'm sure there are those here who remember you marching on DC when Bush
invaded Iraq for no reason.... You are a hypocrite.

What part of the democrat involvement that you choose to forget?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Don't worry, liberal-democrats do have short memories. Even Hillary was
FOR the resultion. Go figure.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk

actually he's not.

US troops are entering an area where terrorists are hiding behind
civilians

and no one killed more civilians than bush.

look at the hundreds of thousands dead in iraq

So is it OK that Obama does it because he is black or is it democrat?

LMAO...liberals are pathetic at rationalization.

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:43:52 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk

actually he's not.

US troops are entering an area where terrorists are hiding behind
civilians

and no one killed more civilians than bush.

look at the hundreds of thousands dead in iraq

That's so 2 years ago. The bushco followers have already rewritten history.

yeah i forgot. obama was responsible for iraq AND for the civil war...

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk

actually he's not.

US troops are entering an area where terrorists are hiding behind
civilians

and no one killed more civilians than bush.

look at the hundreds of thousands dead in iraq

So is it OK that Obama does it because he is black or is it democrat?

LMAO...liberals are pathetic at rationalization.

and right wingers are great at cowardice. they murder hundreds of
thousands in a useless war

then complain about a president who IS trying to protect america.

figures

"John wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/yhsqavk
--
*I never thought the greatest threat to the American way of life
would be our President!*

John H

And I'm sure there are those here who remember you marching on DC when Bush
invaded Iraq for no reason.... You are a hypocrite.

What part of the democrat involvement that you choose to forget?

the part where bush lied to us about WMD's.

of course, right wing revisionists have written that out of the
record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Don't worry, liberal-democrats do have short memories. Even Hillary was
FOR the resultion. Go figure.

yeah. she believed bush's lies.