Tim Tim is offline

Default Ping: Wayne B

Give me a call. My phone number is listed 'over there'

?;^ )

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:31:39 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Give me a call. My phone number is listed 'over there'

?;^ )

Thanks but I haven't been "over there" in a while and may not have my
logon info on the boat.

Perhaps you could EMAIL it to me at:

waynebatrecdotboats

-at-

hotmail.com

What is the best time of day to call you? We'll be in Puerto Rico
sometime in the next 5 or 6 days where calls are relatively
inexpensive.

wrote:

Give me a call. My phone number is listed 'over there'

?;^ )

Thanks but I haven't been "over there" in a while and may not have my
logon info on the boat.

Perhaps you could EMAIL it to me at:

waynebatrecdotboats

-at-

hotmail.com

What is the best time of day to call you? We'll be in Puerto Rico
sometime in the next 5 or 6 days where calls are relatively
inexpensive.

I believe you mentioned in this group some time ago that you held Linn
Energy. I have held this one for a couple of years now, nice dividend.

What's your take on the recent decline in share price. I did note a
negative article from S&P a month or so ago.

Do you think it's just following the lousy market conditions in general?

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:22:55 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

I believe you mentioned in this group some time ago that you held Linn
Energy. I have held this one for a couple of years now, nice dividend.

Yes, very nice dividend, and probably quite safe. I view it as a long
term core holding for income investors. EPD is another good one.

What's your take on the recent decline in share price. I did note a
negative article from S&P a month or so ago.

Do you think it's just following the lousy market conditions in general?

I think it is the market in general. A lot of "hot" trading money has
moved to the side lines taking down good stocks along with it. As
Warren Buffet would say, yet another good buying opportunity. :-)

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:22:55 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

I believe you mentioned in this group some time ago that you held Linn
Energy. I have held this one for a couple of years now, nice dividend.

Yes, very nice dividend, and probably quite safe. I view it as a long
term core holding for income investors. EPD is another good one.

What's your take on the recent decline in share price. I did note a
negative article from S&P a month or so ago.

Do you think it's just following the lousy market conditions in general?

I think it is the market in general. A lot of "hot" trading money has
moved to the side lines taking down good stocks along with it. As
Warren Buffet would say, yet another good buying opportunity. :-)

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Ping: Wayne B..... Tim General 0 August 10th 09 12:59 AM
Ping Eisboch, Reggie, Wayne... [email protected] General 54 February 25th 09 12:43 AM
Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 08:32 PM
Ping: Wayne.B *JimH* General 6 November 21st 05 02:45 AM