D.Duck[_5_] D.Duck[_5_] is offline

Default Ping: Wayne B

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:22:55 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

I believe you mentioned in this group some time ago that you held Linn
Energy. I have held this one for a couple of years now, nice dividend.

Yes, very nice dividend, and probably quite safe. I view it as a long
term core holding for income investors. EPD is another good one.

What's your take on the recent decline in share price. I did note a
negative article from S&P a month or so ago.

Do you think it's just following the lousy market conditions in general?

I think it is the market in general. A lot of "hot" trading money has
moved to the side lines taking down good stocks along with it. As
Warren Buffet would say, yet another good buying opportunity. :-)

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.