Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default that ******* criticizes previous administration!!!

"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where
we are and where we’re going but where we’ve been. The situation at
this time last year was truly ominous. [...] First, we must understand
what’s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems
are not the product of the recovery program that’s only just now
getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the
inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend. [...] The
only alternative being offered to this economic program is a return to
the policies that gave us a trillion-dollar debt, runaway inflation,
runaway interest rates and unemployment

oh...wait...that was reagan in his first SOTU address

sorry. my mistake

the right pretends obama's a coward for simply telling the truth.