Tim Tim is offline

Default THAT ******* ED CONRAD STILL BEATING A DEAD HORSE -- EVOLUTION

On Nov 27, 11:46*am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
TimK wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
om...
TimK wrote:
"Bill Snyder" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:06:03 -0500, "TimK"
wrote:

"Mike Schilling" wrote in message
TimK wrote:
"Mike Schilling" wrote in message
news And the fact that Ed Conrad is still nuts is worth announcing to
four
different newsgroups because .....?
****ing crybaby.
Ah, because you're an asshole whose need for self-expression far
exceeds
his natural gifts.
You're obviously new to Usenet - or stupid.
Crossposts happen.
Ah, the old "**** happens" routine. *To which the obvious response
is, "...but only when there's an asshole around."
If y'all are going to be such a bunch of crybabies about crossposts why
don't you learn to use your software and filter for them? It's easy to
do, really it is.

Or would you just rather whine about it?
What children...
You've got to wonder about the maturity level of people who whine about
crossposts, ostensibly because they feel it's some kind of waste of
resources...and who then waste even /more/ time to post about it. People
like that seem to be the electronic manifestation of people walking around
with "kick my ass" signs on their backs.

Too true - especially when it's so easy to filter them.
That said, I do usually try to watch out for them and remove the obvious
ones - those poor sods in the ponds newsgroup got quite frustrated from the
crossposts from creationism a while back.
But when someone flames me for replying to a crosspost they're gonna get
both barrels for the very reason you stated.

Yep. *It's just too tempting. *It may not be morally uplifting, but damn
it, it just feels good to blast away at ****wits. *I mean, it seems to
me that's more than half the point of Usenet, anyway.

It's just stupid to whine about it - particularly in the "reply all"
context.

In the spirit of the Holiday though, I shall now switch this thread to
"ignore."
It's wonderful to understand the software...

And hopefully you'll be beating a dead horse here, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!