Default that ******* criticizes previous administration!!!

"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where
we are and where we’re going but where we’ve been. The situation at
this time last year was truly ominous. [...] First, we must understand
what’s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems
are not the product of the recovery program that’s only just now
getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the
inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend. [...] The
only alternative being offered to this economic program is a return to
the policies that gave us a trillion-dollar debt, runaway inflation,
runaway interest rates and unemployment

-----------------

oh...wait...that was reagan in his first SOTU address

sorry. my mistake

the right pretends obama's a coward for simply telling the truth.

On Jan 28, 6:21*pm, bpuharic wrote:
"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where
we are and where we re going but where we ve been. The situation at
this time last year was truly ominous. [...] First, we must understand
what s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems
are not the product of the recovery program that s only just now
getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the
inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend. [...] The
only alternative being offered to this economic program is a return to
the policies that gave us a trillion-dollar debt, runaway inflation,
runaway interest rates and unemployment

-----------------

oh...wait...that was reagan in his first SOTU address

sorry. *my mistake

the right pretends obama's a coward for simply telling the truth.

Did Reagan own a Boat?
Tim Tim is offline

Did Reagan own a Boat?

Close.

http://media.motortopia.com/files/60...06/0276571.jpg

"bpuharic" wrote in message
"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where
we are and where we're going but where we've been. The situation at
this time last year was truly ominous. [...] First, we must understand
what's happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems
are not the product of the recovery program that's only just now
getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the
inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend. [...] The
only alternative being offered to this economic program is a return to
the policies that gave us a trillion-dollar debt, runaway inflation,
runaway interest rates and unemployment

-----------------

oh...wait...that was reagan in his first SOTU address

sorry. my mistake

the right pretends obama's a coward for simply telling the truth.

It would have been more believable if you had spoofed Froggie

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 1/28/10 7:02 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You have to be really truly crazy to pull that off...

On 28/01/2010 4:21 PM, bpuharic wrote:
"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where
we are and where we’re going but where we’ve been. The situation at
this time last year was truly ominous. [...] First, we must understand
what’s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems
are not the product of the recovery program that’s only just now
getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the
inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend. [...] The
only alternative being offered to this economic program is a return to
the policies that gave us a trillion-dollar debt, runaway inflation,
runaway interest rates and unemployment

-----------------

oh...wait...that was reagan in his first SOTU address

sorry. my mistake

the right pretends obama's a coward for simply telling the truth.

No. I think we are reasonable to expect some results from the biggest
debt spend in the history of economics.

But you can't find $2 trillion of benefits.

Obama is ****ing away the American dream. Only the stupid believe him,
a polished bull****er. But BS is all he has. Just jive. While he
sells Americans out to debt-government-servatude.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
news
[...]

You sure care a lot for someone who cares so much about America that you've
left and will never return. At least, I hope you never return.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:11:48 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

says the crybaby, ignoring the fact his friends engineered

-the biggest theft of funds in history from the middle class to the
rich
-the biggest bank failures in history since th 29 crash

guess he, being a right winger, doesn't know history

But you can't find $2 trillion of benefits.

hell, bush spent a trillion dollars on the iraq war alone. that ****ed
money away like it was water

Obama is ****ing away the American dream. Only the stupid believe him,
a polished bull****er. But BS is all he has. Just jive. While he
sells Americans out to debt-government-servatude.

says the crybaby forgetting that the right engineered the biggest bank
collapse in recent history

wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:21:32 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

hell, bush spent a trillion dollars on the iraq war alone. that ****ed
money away like it was water

That used to be s shock line and you had to do some creative
bookkeeping to get to a trillion.
The TARP (and other handouts) cost twice that much in one tenth the
time. We didn't even create any jobs. At least The Iraq war employed
lots of people for 10 years making vehicles for the insurgents to blow
up, materiel for the troops and all manner of industrial goods we gave
the Iraqis.
At a certain point what we paid AIG makes Haliburton look like small
time thieves pinching candy bars from the 7-11. Geithner was on TV
yesterday trying to convince me that was a good idea.

Most of TARP has or will be repaid. Not so with the deaths in Iraq.
Haliburton soak us out of billions, and it's still going on.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

It costs lots of money to run a couple of wars toots. If Halliburton
wasn't profitable then Obama would be bailing them out. No?