Default Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

On Jan 24, 2:23*pm, John H wrote:
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

Just like yours and mine. You're just about the most thoughtful guy I
know. That's why I've chosen to emulate you and post under your
blessed name.

Herring is a bait fish, right?

In article ,
says...

Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

On Jan 24, 5:23*pm, Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

Wrong again, ****forbrains...I've been in downtown DC since shortly
after noon, at a museum. Got back at 5:30 or so. Besides, ID spoofing is
the game you right-wing nitwits play every day.

Herr Krause. With almost an hour from the time you arrived home, to
the time you posted, is plenty of lag to change handles.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:54:56 -0800, TopBassDog wrote:

Herr Krause. With almost an hour from the time you arrived home, to the
time you posted, is plenty of lag to change handles.

Yeah, but it's not time to change locations. It's not Harry.

On 1/24/10 9:25 PM, thunder wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:54:56 -0800, TopBassDog wrote:

Herr Krause. With almost an hour from the time you arrived home, to the
time you posted, is plenty of lag to change handles.

Yeah, but it's not time to change locations. It's not Harry.

Thunder...it's not fair of you to confuse the morons.

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:54:56 -0800, TopBassDog wrote:

Herr Krause. With almost an hour from the time you arrived home, to the
time you posted, is plenty of lag to change handles.

Yeah, but it's not time to change locations. It's not Harry.

That would be "she" is not Harry.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Jan 24, 8:54*pm, TopBassDog wrote: