BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wow...a new record by D'Plum? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113495-wow-new-record-dplum.html)

John H[_12_] January 24th 10 10:23 PM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

John Herring January 24th 10 10:29 PM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

On Jan 24, 2:23*pm, John H wrote:
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

Just like yours and mine. You're just about the most thoughtful guy I
know. That's why I've chosen to emulate you and post under your
blessed name.

Herring is a bait fish, right?

I am Tosk January 24th 10 11:11 PM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

In article ,
says...

Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

Harry[_2_] January 24th 10 11:23 PM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

Wrong again, ****forbrains...I've been in downtown DC since shortly
after noon, at a museum. Got back at 5:30 or so. Besides, ID spoofing is
the game you right-wing nitwits play every day.

nom=de=plume January 25th 10 12:13 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

"John H" wrote in message
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

Like I said, you can't not read them.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume January 25th 10 12:14 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

More indication that you're not too bright? Besides, which Harry?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Harry[_2_] January 25th 10 12:16 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

nom=de=plume wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!

More indication that it's actually Harry...

Scotty

More indication that you're not too bright? Besides, which Harry?

Not me, the "real" Harry. It's the righties who engage in the ID
spoofing every day.

[email protected] January 25th 10 01:07 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:13:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

Like I said, you can't not read them.

"Can't not read"? I wonder if a double contraction is permissible?
Something like "can't't." Of course if negation is the course for the
day, one might be able to cancel a "not" by multiplying the double
contraction by a "1/not" ((can't't)(1/not)) to end up with a "can't."
Or maybe one 'can't' do that. Of course, if you're a moral
relativist, everything is permissible...

nom=de=plume January 25th 10 01:39 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:13:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

Like I said, you can't not read them.

"Can't not read"? I wonder if a double contraction is permissible?
Something like "can't't." Of course if negation is the course for the
day, one might be able to cancel a "not" by multiplying the double
contraction by a "1/not" ((can't't)(1/not)) to end up with a "can't."
Or maybe one 'can't' do that. Of course, if you're a moral
relativist, everything is permissible...

English is a living language, and this isn't an English class.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume January 25th 10 01:40 AM

Wow...a new record by D'Plum?

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:13:41 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
Over thirty posts in about 2 1/2 hours!

I'm sure they were all well thought out posts!
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in
others." (Unknown)

John H

Like I said, you can't not read them.

"Can't not read"? I wonder if a double contraction is permissible?
Something like "can't't." Of course if negation is the course for the
day, one might be able to cancel a "not" by multiplying the double
contraction by a "1/not" ((can't't)(1/not)) to end up with a "can't."
Or maybe one 'can't' do that. Of course, if you're a moral
relativist, everything is permissible...

Feel free to look through all my posts and point out the typos if it makes
you feel goodly.

--
Nom=de=Plume