Default A Canadian man

Three men were traveling in Europe and happened to meet at a bar in
London. One man was from England, one from France and one from Canada.
They got acquainted and started talking about their problems with their
wives.

The guy from England began by saying: "I told my wife in no uncertain
terms that from now on she would have to do the cooking. Well the first
day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But
on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, a
wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert."

Then the man from France spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her,
that from now on she would have to do all the shopping, and also do the
cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But
on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and in
the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries.

The fellow from Canada was married to an enlightened woman from the
prairies... He sat up straight on the bar stool, pushed out his chest
and said: "I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on
she would have to do the cooking, shopping and housecleaning. Well the
first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. But on the
third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye ..."