Default Top 5 reasons

I am Tosk wrote:
In articleY9udnWoLirNLIcbWnZ2dnUVZ_qVi4p2d@giganews. com, Bruce747
@gmail.com says...

Don White wrote:

"Bill wrote in message
m...

"Don wrote in message

*e#c wrote:

On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don wrote:

Why Canada sucks more than Ryan Seacrest in a public bathroom.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f...anada-sucks-by...

You would know about " Glory Holes " , wouldn't you.......spoofer.

What is a glory hole?

It is the hole where the overflow from some dams go in to.
http://images.google.com/images?rls=...ed=0CCEQsAQwAw

The Dopey Army rejects prefer the glory holes in their local mens washrooms.

Who are they and how would you know that, Don?

He is a filthy little pig. Did you see his picture, and he laughs at
me

Scotty

I missed his picture.

Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill wrote in message
m...
"Don wrote in message
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don wrote:
Why Canada sucks more than Ryan Seacrest in a public bathroom.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f...anada-sucks-by...

You would know about " Glory Holes " , wouldn't you.......spoofer.
What is a glory hole?
It is the hole where the overflow from some dams go in to.
http://images.google.com/images?rls=...ed=0CCEQsAQwAw

The Dopey Army rejects prefer the glory holes in their local mens
washrooms.

Who are they and how would you know that, Don?

He is a filthy little pig. Did you see his picture, and he laughs at
me

Scotty

We've seen several photos of you, snotty scotty. You are a short,
greasy, unkempt little **** who needs a haircut and probably a bath, too.

Isn't this you, in your abortion of a canoe?

http://smallboats.com/images/warcanoe06_300.jpg

What's wrong with that canoe? I like it!
mgg mgg is offline

"Bruce" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill wrote in message
m...
"Don wrote in message
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don wrote:
[...]

I'll tell you what's wrong with it...harry doesn't have the skills to build
anything close to it, so he's jealous and has to call it an "abortion." You
know, abortion... that thing his mother should have had to spare us from
his incessant drool. :-)

--Mike

mgg wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill wrote in message
m...
"Don wrote in message
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don wrote:
[...]

He built it? That's even better! Nice work, Scotty!

In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

mgg wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill wrote in message
m...
"Don wrote in message
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don wrote:
[...]

Designed it too. Along with a few others

Thanks, Scotty

On Jan 27, 8:13*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

mgg wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
m...
Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill *wrote in message
news:UYudnbh3R58I68bWnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@earthl ink.com...
"Don *wrote in message
news:J92dnXe5fbet9sbWnZ2dnUVZ_ohi4p2d@gigan ews.com...

http://images.google.com/images?rls=...&oe=UTF-8&q=gl...

[...]

According to your " Website "...you "borrow" plans from
others....figures.

OT More reasons not to profile. John H[_12_] General 40 January 12th 10 01:04 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why... HK General 0 July 4th 09 06:46 PM
Just for sentimental reasons.. MGG General 3 March 28th 06 03:11 AM
Sailmail goes up to $250 per yr on Jan 15/04 - any reasons given by them? Freebee Cruising 14 January 7th 04 04:39 PM
Sailmail goes up to $250 per yr on Jan 15/04 - any reasons given by them? Freebee Electronics 2 January 4th 04 08:01 AM