*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Top 5 reasons

On Jan 27, 8:13*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

mgg wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
m...
Harry wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce747
@gmail.com says...
Don White wrote:
"Bill *wrote in message
news:UYudnbh3R58I68bWnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@earthl ink.com...
"Don *wrote in message
news:J92dnXe5fbet9sbWnZ2dnUVZ_ohi4p2d@gigan ews.com...
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:57 pm, Don *wrote:
Why Canada sucks more than Ryan Seacrest in a public bathroom.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f...anada-sucks-by...

You would know about " Glory Holes " , wouldn't
you.......spoofer.
What is a glory hole?
It is the hole where the overflow from some dams go in to.
http://images.google.com/images?rls=...&oe=UTF-8&q=gl...

The Dopey Army rejects prefer the glory holes in their local mens
washrooms.

Who are they and how would you know that, Don?

He is a filthy little pig. Did you see his picture, and he laughs
at me

Scotty

We've seen several photos of you, snotty scotty. You are a short,
greasy, unkempt little **** who needs a haircut and probably a bath,
too.

Isn't this you, in your abortion of a canoe?

http://smallboats.com/images/warcanoe06_300.jpg

What's wrong with that canoe? *I like it!

I'll tell you what's wrong with it...harry doesn't have the skills to
build anything close to it, so he's jealous and has to call it an
"abortion." *You know, abortion... *that thing his mother should have
had to spare us from his incessant drool. :-)

--Mike

He built it? *That's even better! *Nice work, Scotty!

Designed it too. Along with a few others

Thanks, Scotty

According to your " Website "...you "borrow" plans from
others....figures.