Default BREAKING: Brown Wins in Mass. Race

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:04 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:59:19 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:40:24 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

There was a one year period of 20% during the Reagan administration
but it was back to 38% when he left.
That is not exactly what you posted or what you implied.

Did you expect anything else from our newest far left lying loon?

guess you didn't know the dems, under carter, raised capital gains to
almost 40%

http://www.urban.org/publications/1000519.html

And what was inflation under Carter? Huge tax increase that inflation.

and what is the cost of being unemployed, courtesy of 'free market'
economics? what's the cost of 10 years with no increase in jobs? of 10
years of no pay increases?

how's that working out?

And where is that the Republicans fault. Nafta was a Dem POTUS signed
thing. We have been moving jobs out of country a lot longer than 8 years.
We stopped teaching shop classes 40 years ago. Where at the kids going to
learn how to be non college prep students? Dem and Republican controlled
Congresses have never stepped up and told China that every Tariff they
impose on imports will be matched by us on their exports.

mgg mgg is offline

wrote:

And where is that the Republicans fault. Nafta was a Dem POTUS signed
thing. We have been moving jobs out of country a lot longer than 8 years.
We stopped teaching shop classes 40 years ago. Where at the kids going to
learn how to be non college prep students? Dem and Republican controlled
Congresses have never stepped up and told China that every Tariff they
impose on imports will be matched by us on their exports.

Bill, you just can't argue with the liberals. They have a spin for almost
everything, and when they don't they just revert to name calling. Heck,
look at Olbermann the other day? Wow, I've never seen such name calling on
the airwaves. He's a perfect example.

Besides, if we all just gave up on trying to argue with them, maybe this
place would revert back to being more boat oriented? It's a lot like
filtering harry. Since most folks here now have him KF'd, he's as good as
castrated (if he wasn't already) g.

--Mike

"mgg" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

You'll note that not a single person refuted what Olbermann said. Not a
single thing.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"mgg" wrote in message

Bill, you just can't argue with the liberals. They have a spin for almost
everything, and when they don't they just revert to name calling. Heck,
look at Olbermann the other day? Wow, I've never seen such name calling
on the airwaves. He's a perfect example.

Besides, if we all just gave up on trying to argue with them, maybe this
place would revert back to being more boat oriented? It's a lot like
filtering harry. Since most folks here now have him KF'd, he's as good as
castrated (if he wasn't already) g.

--Mike

You'll note that not a single person refuted what Olbermann said. Not a
single thing.

Why? Not worth the time or energy. His comments the other night are the
perfect example
of the "wrestling with a pig" analogy. He makes a bunch of claims, unique
Olbermannisms, then his huge, elitist ego expects a response. No halfway
intelligent person would bother and it offends him.

I watch his comedy show occasionally for entertainment value only. I laugh
at him.
There are other liberal thinkers that I have much more genuine respect for.

Eisboch

"mgg" wrote in message

[...]

No one disputed them because they're not lies, but facts. His claims were
accurate. No one is disputing them.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"mgg" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

"Mike's" area of boating expertise was one post in which he said he took
his kid water-skiing. If the little **** weren't attacking those who
disagree with him politically, he'd have nothing to post.

Harry wrote:

"Mike's" area of boating expertise was one post in which he said he took
his kid water-skiing. If the little **** weren't attacking those who
disagree with him politically, he'd have nothing to post.

Sometimes I "project" my own feelings onto others. I know, if it
wasn't for my snotty comments directed towards those I disagree with
politically, I'd have nothing to post, but what the heck. Did I tell
you handguns has compensated for losing my pecker under all those folds
of fat?

Harry Krause wrote:
Harry wrote:

"Mike's" area of boating expertise was one post in which he said he
took his kid water-skiing. If the little **** weren't attacking those
who disagree with him politically, he'd have nothing to post.

Sometimes I "project" my own feelings onto others. I know, if it
wasn't for my snotty comments directed towards those I disagree with
politically, I'd have nothing to post, but what the heck. Did I tell
you handguns has compensated for losing my pecker under all those folds
of fat?

Speaking of little dicks, flajim*, you do realize that if yours were
bigger and still worked, your wife might not be cruising the produce
aisles, looking for bumpy cucumbers and zucchini.

* *All* the right-wing ID spoofers are flajim, whether they are or not.
Flajim in a moment of sobriety admitted to being an ID spoofer here.

Harry wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Harry wrote:

"Mike's" area of boating expertise was one post in which he said he
took his kid water-skiing. If the little **** weren't attacking
those who disagree with him politically, he'd have nothing to post.

Sometimes I "project" my own feelings onto others. I know, if it
wasn't for my snotty comments directed towards those I disagree with
politically, I'd have nothing to post, but what the heck. Did I
tell you handguns has compensated for losing my pecker under all
those folds of fat?

Speaking of little dicks, flajim*, you do realize that if yours were
bigger and still worked, your wife might not be cruising the produce
aisles, looking for bumpy cucumbers and zucchini.

* *All* the right-wing ID spoofers are flajim, whether they are or
not. Flajim in a moment of sobriety admitted to being an ID spoofer here.

And this is your response. That was pathetic, Harry.

Harry Krause wrote:
Harry wrote:

"Mike's" area of boating expertise was one post in which he said he
took his kid water-skiing. If the little **** weren't attacking those
who disagree with him politically, he'd have nothing to post.

Sometimes I "project" my own feelings onto others. I know, if it
wasn't for my snotty comments directed towards those I disagree with
politically, I'd have nothing to post, but what the heck. Did I tell
you handguns has compensated for losing my pecker under all those folds
of fat?

My southern belle ignores my shortfalls and is thankful for the bumpy
cucumbers I bring her.
I am thankful to have a good southern Christian woman standing over me.

Brown Wins, Democrats bit the dust Canuck57[_9_] General 144 January 28th 10 09:09 AM
River Ice Breaking 04 L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 1 April 12th 08 08:35 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
Evinrude E-TEC wins 24 hr. race in Rouen France Billgran General 8 May 9th 06 12:55 PM
Republican Wins Ohio Congressional Race Bert Robbins General 12 August 3rd 05 05:09 PM