Billgran

Default Evinrude E-TEC wins 24 hr. race in Rouen France

E-TEC powered boats finished first and third in their first time ever in a
major race. The 3rd place E-TEC had a lengthy pit stop due to fuel tank
problems. This was not a factory effort but the work of a European racing
team.

http://www.24heuresrouen.com/

K. Smith

Default Evinrude E-TEC wins 24 hr. race in Rouen France more E-Tec problems

They even need to enter factory teams in local French races & then they
only get 2 places!!!!!!

The rest of the finishers were in Mercs or Yamaha & as for runaway
william claiming they weren't "factory" I suggest it's more French BS
like the rest of there false claims. The BRP name of the team says it all.

Here they "sponsor" anyone with these crappy experimental engines hoping
to get the likes of dealer runaway to do another Ficht trick on the
gullible or stupid, in some cases as we've seen in this NG; their buyers
are both.

I wonder how many E-Tecs actually started???? because if you look at the
results only 2 of 27 finished:-)

Anyway proof positive they're done for.

"K. Smith" wrote in message
They even need to enter factory teams in local French races & then they
only get 2 places!!!!!!

I wonder how many E-Tecs actually started???? because if you look at the
results only 2 of 27 finished:-)

Sorry to disappoint you, Karen, but only two E-TECs from Team RMSM entered
the race, and those same two finished first and second in their class, and
1st and 3rd overall. The closest Yamaha was 12th. For years the 24hr. or
Rouen was dominated by Merc racing outboards.

Butch Davis

K,

If you wouldn't tell such obvious and easily disproven lies your credibility
might increase to merely "incredible". But when all you are capable of is
obvious misinformation and mud slinging we get the idea you may just be
trying to spruik us, eh?

Butch

Billgran wrote:
E-TEC powered boats finished first and third in their first time ever in
a major race. The 3rd place E-TEC had a lengthy pit stop due to fuel tank
problems. This was not a factory effort but the work of a European racing
team.

http://www.24heuresrouen.com/

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
K. Smith wrote:

They even need to enter factory teams in local French races & then
they only get 2 places!!!!!!

The rest of the finishers were in Mercs or Yamaha & as for runaway
william claiming they weren't "factory" I suggest it's more French BS
like the rest of there false claims. The BRP name of the team says it
all.

Here they "sponsor" anyone with these crappy experimental engines

Speaking of crappy experimental engines, have you ramped up production
yet on the Japanese diesel outboard you claim to have welded together
from the scrapyard?

I thought 'Sanford & Son' went out of business.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

They even need to enter factory teams in local French races & then
they only get 2 places!!!!!!

The rest of the finishers were in Mercs or Yamaha & as for runaway
william claiming they weren't "factory" I suggest it's more French
BS like the rest of there false claims. The BRP name of the team
says it all.

Here they "sponsor" anyone with these crappy experimental engines

Speaking of crappy experimental engines, have you ramped up
production yet on the Japanese diesel outboard you claim to have
welded together from the scrapyard?

I thought 'Sanford & Son' went out of business.

You know, that motor she allegedly built did look as if come from
Sanford and Sons. But, then, so does her boat. Here's a current photo of
it:

http://tinyurl.com/f3a2c

No wonder she stays hidden way down in Oz.
Up here, her boat would be scrapped and she'd be charged the disposal costs.
trainfan1

K. Smith wrote:
snipped

Are you the same K. Smith that works at Orbital?

Well well, it's all starting to make sense now... talk about "spruiking"
or whatever that all is...

Rob
Del Cecchi

trainfan1 wrote:
K. Smith wrote:
snipped

Are you the same K. Smith that works at Orbital?

Well well, it's all starting to make sense now... talk about "spruiking"
or whatever that all is...

Rob

It would seem unlikely if you had read some of the stuff she has said
about Orbital/Optimax over the years.

--
Del Cecchi
"This post is my own and doesn’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions,
K. Smith

trainfan1 wrote:
K. Smith wrote:
snipped

Are you the same K. Smith that works at Orbital?

Well well, it's all starting to make sense now... talk about "spruiking"
or whatever that all is...

Rob

I don't "work" for anyone but myself & if I did it certainly wouldn't be
any of the DFI spruikers including Orbital.

Because Orbital were flogging this crap here long before your EPA even
mentioned OB engines, I do have some long term knowledge of that
particular technology & even how it compared to Ficht when Ficht was
still trying to flog it, again long before any of the sad dumb OB
manufacturers fell for it.

But Rob don't you think it's time you admitted just exactly how big the
extra kickbacks are to you blokes to keep pushing a known defective
design??? At best it's Ficht MK3 or as runaway says it's nothing like
Ficht, then it's another experimental, no consumer track record attempt
to run IC engines lean at power? So come on Rob is it still 30% agg.
kickbacks to the dealers??? that would explain the super high prices for
a cheap to make over grown whipper snipper 2 stroke motor.

I'll give you a series of E-Tec problems posts over the next little
while (once your season is in full swing) so have your say & try to deal
with the issues. Also try to hush up as many of the failures as you can
like you did with Ficht because there will be a torrent, now they've
gone past the magic 500CC/cyl when using a short stroke, poor
atomisation from low injection pressure, iffy timing from multi firing
of the plug,super hot chambers from the slow flamefront lean mixtures &
totally dangerous sometimes oiling.

Your Krause lie for the day is the one where he pretends Ullico the
union thug pension fund is actually "his" business, when in reality it's
where he works:-) But the interesting thing here is get a go of how they
spend hard working unionists' money on themselves!!!

I'm not wondering if the liar Krause won't come back & tell us this is a
lie just so unionists' don't twig to what a rip off he & his mates
a-) Where is Jimmy??? Even Mythbusters couldn't find him:-)

We have first-class benefits, including a top-of-the-line health
insurance plan, a non-contributory defined-benefit pension plan, a
401k,
and a life insurance policy equal to annual salary. We

contribute a
share of profits to the 401k on behalf of the employee. Our

employees
pay $4.50 for generic prescriptions and $8.00 for

non-generics, but
that's going up next year to $10 and $15. New employees get two

weeks
vacation the first year, and that goes to three weeks the third
year. In
addition, we have 12 paid holidays and we shut down from noon on
Christmas eve to the day after New Year's Day. We also provide 20
days
of paid sick leave a year. And we have an outside company
administering
pre-tax flexible bennies for our employees.
Our fringe benefit package follows the trade union model,

except, of
course, for the profit contributions to 401k's. Trade unions are
not-for-profit enterprises.
How do these compare to the bennies at your shop?

Paid? Every year? I call "bull****". With 3 weeks vacation, 12

paid
holidays, and 20 paid sick days that's 47 *paid* days off every
year. Are
they hourly employees? For a "small business", that's the road to
bankruptcy.

Boy...and you had me going there for a minute.

Not quite so simple, though you are trying hard to make it so. Our
business is up because we're on the cusp of an election year. Our
business always goes up in a major election year.
You could say we're going to be doing very well in 2004 because
Bush is
such a total failure.

The 20 paid sick days aren't part of the "paid" days off unless

those
days are used. None of our people abuses sick leave. In fact, no
one as
yet has even come close to using 20 sick days in one year. They're
there
in case they're needed.

Oh, I forgot. We also provide everyone with LTD.

The company provides an insurance plan that pays 50% of an

employe's
salary for Long Term Disability. Employes have the option of
purchasing
an additional 16.66%, bringing their total to 66.66%. The basic
benefit
maximum is $4,000 per month. With the buy up, the limit is
increased to
$10,000 per month.

A day at the (log) races [email protected] General 1 April 13th 06 05:45 AM
SoCal Singlehanded Sailor Championship Race Series, NEW! [email protected] General 0 February 3rd 06 04:07 AM
SoCal Singlehanded Sailor Championship Race Series, NEW! [email protected] Cruising 0 February 2nd 06 05:05 PM
And 35s5 wins AGAIN! Capt. Rob ASA 39 December 1st 05 11:32 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM