Default I have a dream

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:47:14 -0800, C. Mor Butts
wrote:

BOSTON (The Borowitz Report) - Firing up voters on the eve of the
special election to fill the late Edward M. Kennedy's Senate seat,
Republican candidate Scott Brown spoke at a campaign rally today,
proclaiming, "With your help, our dream of depriving millions of
health care is within reach."

"Let's send a message, Massachusetts!" Mr. Brown exhorted the crowd.
"Let's tell people across the country that if they want health
coverage, they are **** out of luck!"

An aide to Mr. Brown said that internal polling reveals that the
Republican's anti-healthcare message may be catching on: "Right now,
Scott is showing a double-digit lead among people who describe
themselves as douchebags."

Wow Harry - you've really moved up in the world of douche baggery
yourself. I mean really - you're so infatuated with me that you have
to get an easynews account, Agent and my fake email account?

I'm truly flattered.

I gotta tell you man - I'm in love with you myself. I want your baby.

Call me.

wrote:

[...]

How doth it feel old fellow?

As if you have had nothing whatsoever to do with the spoofing in
rec.boats.

wrote:

[...]

I love you - I want your baby.

NOW!!!

As if you have had nothing whatsoever to do with the spoofing in
rec.boats.

Actually, no. Other than a spate of late night boredom (which I
admitted to having posted to Google), I have not been involved in any
of it.

Ever (exception above noted).

Really - honest injun. Cross my heart and hope to die - stick a
needle in my eye. Swear on my dead Mother's grave. Etc., etc., etc.

I wouldn't know how to do it in any case other than through Google and
that's gotta be obvious from the get go. It's not like you didn't
know who was doing it - come on, you're not that dumb.

The better spoofs weren't me, weren't done by me and I have no
knowledge of who did. If I had to guess, I could probably come up
with a few suspects who have a certain amount of enmity towards you.

But me? Sorry dude - barking up the wrong tree. I've had an epiphany
of sorts regarding you and your behavior here and will act accordingly
- meaning that when you are civil and rational, I will engage you as
you deserve. When you go off the rails, I will ignore you. Simple -
I wonder why I didn't think of it before.

To tell the truth, this new approach is the direct result of our
friend Bassy/Loogy. I've come to know him better over the past couple
of months and he's a really nice guy outside of this odd little slice
of Usenet. And I must add in Don who I had the pleasure of meeting in
person and, again, outside of this Usenet trainwreck, he's a genuine
and very nice guy. I figure perhaps you might be the same, so I'll be
the better man, apologize for any stress I might have caused
(excluding those I didn't have anything to do with) and move on. Balls
in your court.

So, can we get back to discussing you having my baby now?

wrote:

[...]

I don't know how I got in the middle of this one, but I don't have an
"easynews" account, nor am I ID spoofing C. Mor Butts. I never have.

When I post in rec.boats as Harry or one of the official variations of
Harry, I always use my Mac. I don't post as Harry using anything other
than my Mac.

I did go after flajim and a few other right-wing garbage meisters by
spoofing their IDs for a couple of days with my Mac and then on my PC.
But I was as obvious as possible about it and, frankly, it is really
boring to even fake walking around in the shoes of those morons.

I've seen nothing about loogy that indicates he is worthy of anything
other than processing at the soylent green factory.

I think the ID spoofing is childish and in some cases malicious. It
really harms what little is left of this newsgroup. But I'm pretty sure
that doesn't matter anymore. This no longer is any sort of boating
newsgroup, and, if there were a plug to be pulled, it oughta be.

On Jan 20, 7:53*pm, Harry wrote:

I think the ID spoofing is childish and in some cases malicious.

Herr Krause. Telling Herring to drown in the golf green water trap
isn't?

It really harms what little is left of this newsgroup.

Krause, You've certinly been very busy doing your best to wreck havoc
here.

But I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter anymore.

To you we know it doesn't, Herr Krause.

However when one 'outsider' comes here to ask legitimate boating
questions and you trounce the thread ak the one asking about the
removal procedure of the side panels on his Lund? It is rather
discouraging, not only to the questionnaire, but also disrupts the
harmony of the rest of the forum.

This no longer is any sort of boating newsgroup, and, if there
were a plug to be pulled, it oughta be.

Keep yanking the chain, Krause, and one day you might actually open
the drain plug. Of course, you should remember, that you will be the
first one sucked down the hole.

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jan 20, 7:53 pm, Harry wrote:

[...]

I can't recall one post of yours, ever, that added anything to
rec.boats, so...ESAD.

wrote:

[...]

You post more than anyone else. What boating topics have you started or
discussed? Everything flying off of your keyboard is either political
or a personal attack.

Do you _have_ a boat, Harry?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:04:47 -0500, Bruce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harry doesn't post anymore than Herring. What Herring lacks is
spoofers using his name 3 times to every real post.

You haven't caught on yet Bruce.

And yes, Harry is among the few of the top ten posters who has a boat
and an extensive background in boating.

On Jan 20, 7:21*pm, C. Mor Butts wrote:

"- come on, you're not that dumb. "

Are you certain?

I have a dream Bill McKee General 20 January 24th 10 02:38 AM
there, go dream a fig Mustached Sleepy Preteen ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:43 PM
do not dream a pen Adm. E. Mitchell, CEO ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:49 PM
need help with a dream The_navigator© ASA 12 August 13th 03 02:19 PM