Default Cooler = warmer

On 17/01/2010 4:57 PM, H :) K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 17/01/2010 3:21 PM, H :) K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

I would be more interested in Harvard Botch Jobs... lets start with:

Speaking of botched jobs, did your dumb-as-dirt heroine Palin have to go
to five or six colleges before she found one dumb enough to give her a
degree?

What's your degree in, by the way?

Electronics Engineering, real science. Not that sissy crap.

Trains the mind logically. Goes a long way too. Sure beats a liberal
arts degree in BS and denial.

Ahh, you have a trade school degree. You must have skipped the classes
on "trains the mind logically." I'll bet you are not aware that "math"
is considered part of the liberal arts. Do you have an advanced degree?

I said Engineering, not ITT 12 week stuff. Was going to do electrical
but got side tracked. My first exposure to computers was a 360 keypunch
with fortran, did well but didn't like the cards. Got sucked into
computers with my first microprocessor. I did follow up with some trade
school course after the degree. I found degrees to be short on the
practical and high on the prof butt kiss. (Ya, I sneaked through
without the brain wash).

Way Cooler Capt. Lewry ASA 0 July 7th 07 03:14 PM
Swamp Cooler Mic Cruising 12 July 13th 05 03:27 AM
Upholstering the Top of a Cooler frosty Boat Building 7 June 1st 05 06:11 AM
Oil Cooler Douglas St. Clair General 2 April 10th 05 12:54 AM
Glovebox / cooler? Clams Canino General 5 August 29th 03 01:30 AM