Default Canada Olympics questions from USA

The questions were posted to an international information site by
Looney/Flatulent Jim/Ditzy Dan types from the US. Smart alec answers
provided for amusement.

Now that Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some
questions people from all over the world are asking.

Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an
International Tourism Website.

Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada ? ( USA )
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe Ca-na-da
is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is
every Tuesday night in Calgary Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which
is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in
Vancouver and in Calgary , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Where can
I sell it in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its
name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of
anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself
with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Don White wrote:
The questions were posted to an international information site by
Looney/Flatulent Jim/Ditzy Dan types from the US. Smart alec answers
provided for amusement.

Now that Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some
questions people from all over the world are asking.

Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an
International Tourism Website.

Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada ? ( USA )
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe Ca-na-da
is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is
every Tuesday night in Calgary Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which
is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in
Vancouver and in Calgary , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Where can
I sell it in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its
name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of
anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself
with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Wow, it does seem that your entire country suffers from a severe case of
inferiority complex.

What's it like to know you are nothing more than an unwanted stepsister.

On 15/01/2010 7:51 PM, Don White wrote:

They were all funny but being familiar with the bush...

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Not right. Depends where int eh US you are. That can get you lost.
Magneting north is not geo north. If you are in say Alaska, north on a
compass is more east than north. There is actually a zone where the
compass will read south yet you are going north.

Ya, I know, too hard for Harry, an American to understand. Sarah Palin
would, she has seen more of the US than most Americans and knows the US
does not begin in NY at Citibank and ends in GM-Detriot with a blow hard
at Harvard.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/01/2010 7:51 PM, Don White wrote:

They were all funny but being familiar with the bush...

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Not right. Depends where int eh US you are. That can get you lost.
Magneting north is not geo north. If you are in say Alaska, north on a
compass is more east than north. There is actually a zone where the
compass will read south yet you are going north.

Ya, I know, too hard for Harry, an American to understand. Sarah Palin
would, she has seen more of the US than most Americans and knows the US
does not begin in NY at Citibank and ends in GM-Detriot with a blow hard
at Harvard.

Hey, did I tell you I donated $100,000 and my young bride to Haiti?
Don't give me any ****.

On Jan 15, 10:02*pm, Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:
The questions were posted to an international information site by
Looney/Flatulent Jim/Ditzy Dan types from the US. *Smart alec answers
provided for amusement.

Now that Vancouver is hosting the * 2010 Winter *Olympics, these are some
questions people from all over the world are asking.

Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an
International Tourism Website.

Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada ? ( USA )
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe * Ca-na-da
is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is
every Tuesday night in Calgary *Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which
is...oh forget it. *Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in
Vancouver and in Calgary , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. *Where can
I sell it in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its
name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of
anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself
with human urine before you go out walking.

*Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Wow, it does seem that your entire country suffers from a severe case of
inferiority complex.

What's it like to know you are nothing more than an unwanted stepsister.

That statement compares about the same as you knowing you're a useless
member of the American Society

* This NG needs John Herring like we all need Hemorrhoids *

Harry Krause wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/01/2010 7:51 PM, Don White wrote:

They were all funny but being familiar with the bush...

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Not right. Depends where int eh US you are. That can get you lost.
Magneting north is not geo north. If you are in say Alaska, north on
a compass is more east than north. There is actually a zone where the
compass will read south yet you are going north.

Ya, I know, too hard for Harry, an American to understand. Sarah
Palin would, she has seen more of the US than most Americans and knows
the US does not begin in NY at Citibank and ends in GM-Detriot with a
blow hard at Harvard.

Hey, did I tell you I donated $100,000 and my young bride to Haiti?
Don't give me any ****.

Did I forget to mention that Sarah Palin is one hot chic?

Don White wrote:
The questions were posted to an international information site by
Looney/Flatulent Jim/Ditzy Dan types from the US. Smart alec answers
provided for amusement.
Now that Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some
questions people from all over the world are asking.
Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an
International Tourism Website.
Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!
Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking
Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada ? ( USA )
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe Ca-na-da
is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is
every Tuesday night in Calgary Come naked.
Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions
Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which
is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in
Vancouver and in Calgary , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.
Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Where can
I sell it in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather
Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its
name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of
anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself
with human urine before you go out walking.
Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Wow, it does seem that your entire country suffers from a severe case of
inferiority complex.

What's it like to know you are nothing more than an unwanted stepsister.

That statement compares about the same as you knowing you're a useless
member of the American Society

* This NG needs John Herring like we all need Hemorrhoids *

A little Canadian Humor from northeast of Detroit?

Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/01/2010 7:51 PM, Don White wrote:

They were all funny but being familiar with the bush...

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here
and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Not right. Depends where int eh US you are. That can get you lost.
Magneting north is not geo north. If you are in say Alaska, north on a
compass is more east than north. There is actually a zone where the
compass will read south yet you are going north.

Ya, I know, too hard for Harry, an American to understand. Sarah Palin
would, she has seen more of the US than most Americans and knows the
US does not begin in NY at Citibank and ends in GM-Detriot with a blow
hard at Harvard.

Hey, did I tell you I donated $100,000 and my young bride to Haiti?
Don't give me any ****.

FoS.

OK, she is not that young.

Don White wrote:
The questions were posted to an international information site by
Looney/Flatulent Jim/Ditzy Dan types from the US. Smart alec answers
provided for amusement.

Now that Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some
questions people from all over the world are asking.

Believe it or not these questions about Canada were posted on an
International Tourism Website.

Obviously the answers are a joke; but the questions were really asked!

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends on how much you've been drinking

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Canada ? ( USA )
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe Ca-na-da
is that big country to your North...oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is
every Tuesday night in Calgary Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and
we'll send the rest of the directions

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? ( USA )
A: Aus-t ri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which
is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in
Vancouver and in Calgary , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Where can
I sell it in Canada ? ( USA )
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its
name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )
A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent, eating the brains of
anyone walking close to them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself
with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
A: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Bull****.

Sailing in the Olympics Donal ASA 6 August 21st 08 09:49 PM
Do not watch the Olympics [email protected] General 22 August 3rd 08 02:39 PM
Carter and the Olympics Skipper General 2 February 11th 06 07:22 AM
OT Olympics N.L. Eckert General 3 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM
Olympics Bill Tuthill General 2 September 2nd 04 01:23 AM