jps jps is offline

Default Thanks Harry!

Thanks for the phone call, letter, postcard, email, twitter and fax.
Your words of encouragement really mean a lot to me during this slow
period of corporate spending.

Look forward to communicating again with you on the "other side."

NNWWKWIM

jps wrote:
Thanks for the phone call, letter, postcard, email, twitter and fax.
Your words of encouragement really mean a lot to me during this slow
period of corporate spending.

Look forward to communicating again with you on the "other side."

NNWWKWIM

Don't forget my space!
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:04:04 -0500, Harry
wrote:

jps wrote:
Thanks for the phone call, letter, postcard, email, twitter and fax.
Your words of encouragement really mean a lot to me during this slow
period of corporate spending.

Look forward to communicating again with you on the "other side."

NNWWKWIM

Don't forget my space!

Oh yeah, myspace and facebook. Sorry mate!

Posted a question to your gmail account.

wrote:

jps wrote:
Thanks for the phone call, letter, postcard, email, twitter and fax.
Your words of encouragement really mean a lot to me during this slow
period of corporate spending.

Look forward to communicating again with you on the "other side."

NNWWKWIM

Don't forget my space!

Oh yeah, myspace and facebook. Sorry mate!

Posted a question to your gmail account.

I'll respond to the email on your satellite phone, good buddy.

Yo, Harry!! John H[_3_] General 0 September 6th 08 07:59 PM
Yo Harry! John H[_2_] General 6 September 6th 08 06:52 PM
Yo, Harry! Another one! leo General 0 September 6th 08 06:00 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 9 August 28th 06 06:02 PM
New Harry Lie K. Smith General 1 February 8th 05 07:04 PM