Old June 10th 15, 01:59 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Tattoos are for morons

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:44:41 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 6/10/2015 8:22 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/10/15 8:16 AM, wrote:
On Monday, January 4, 2010 at 3:05:45 PM UTC-5, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 4, 3:02 pm, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jan 4, 2:47 pm, Frogwatch wrote:

Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

I have a tattoo. As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.

I can change my usenet name.
Exactly.

Welcome to rec.boats, the summer home of the mostly right wing. Have
fun, boys.

Don't sell yourself short. You are a large part of the entertainment here.

===

+1 :-)