BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tattoos are for morons (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112782-tattoos-morons.html)

Frogwatch[_2_] January 4th 10 07:47 PM

Tattoos are for morons

Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

Don White January 4th 10 07:56 PM

Tattoos are for morons

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

Better get with the times. The young generation think a tattoo is
fashionable
I grew up on a downtown city block in a seaport that had a tattoo parlor
right around the corner. (it replaced the old pawn shop)
Don't have a single tattoo on my body but both my sons, who were brought up
in a yuppie/working class neighbourhood do.
Go figure!

Loogypicker[_2_] January 4th 10 07:58 PM

Tattoos are for morons

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...mover/1056744/

jamesgangnc[_2_] January 4th 10 08:02 PM

Tattoos are for morons

On Jan 4, 2:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. *Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. *She had a tattoo there. *I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. *IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

I have a tattoo. As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.

Frogwatch[_2_] January 4th 10 08:05 PM

Tattoos are for morons

On Jan 4, 3:02*pm, jamesgangnc wrote:
[...]

I can change my usenet name.

Harry[_2_] January 4th 10 08:26 PM

Tattoos are for morons

Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

You are provably insane and you are worried about tattoos?

Anony Mouse January 4th 10 09:43 PM

Tattoos are for morons

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

What a snob! I have a small tattoo on my right arm, the folly of an eighteen
year old GI on leave on my birthday. Now retired at age 72, after heading up
three different service agencies, that provides me a nice retirement, I
hardly think "dumbass" is an appropriate adjective or noun.

However, "dumbass" is an apt descriptor for anyone who judges the measure of
a man or woman on a single criteria as inane as a tattoo.

Tim January 4th 10 09:45 PM

Tattoos are for morons

On Jan 4, 1:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. *Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. *She had a tattoo there. *

A "tramp stamp?"

Harry[_2_] January 4th 10 09:59 PM

Tattoos are for morons

wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:05:45 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

I have a tattoo. As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.

I can change my usenet name.

We have seen you do it You are a girl sometime ;-)

He's not the only one...herring changes his ID frequently, as do sw tom,
DK, loogy, and, of course, flajim, who in addition to being jim, tries
to be me. Sadly, he cannot read, write, or reason.