Default Can they possibly get stupider?

Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

You hold the patent on stupidity.

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:49:42 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

This is why I had you filtered. Can't wait for the current discussion
electricity, to be finished.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

This is why I had you filtered. Can't wait for the current discussion
electricity, to be finished.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Give me a break. Plonk me already and get it over.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

This is why I had you filtered. Can't wait for the current discussion
electricity, to be finished.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Give me a break. Plonk me already and get it over.

Even Herring is too much a gentleman to plonk you while you are there
with him.

wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

The real question is can you possibly get stupider. The answer: It's
doubtful.

This is why I had you filtered. Can't wait for the current discussion
electricity, to be finished.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Give me a break. Plonk me already and get it over.

Damn, now there is a proposal i can't say no to. If you come over, i
promise not to pull out my shotgun, but i promise i will plonk you. Do
you think you can take all 3"?

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

Of course they can get more stupid. Just watch them defend The One when his
anti-terrorist policies turn out to be ineffective.

Plus, they will blame it all on Bush.

--
Come November 2010, if they are incumbent, they're out!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yes, it is a rhetorical question. The Obama regime has now issued
subpoenas against bloggers who reported the new TSA directives that
were so stupid. Well, uh, they learned about the directives when they
were implemented. Does this pack of morons truly think it is illegal
to comment on their idiocy? Has the Obama regime become our own
version of a mullahcracy? Perhaps Napolitano will decide that anybody
who uses the internet is a danger to homeland security.

Of course they can get more stupid. Just watch them defend The One when
his
anti-terrorist policies turn out to be ineffective.

Plus, they will blame it all on Bush.

Well, if you think about it, it must be Bush. Since the Obama
administration decided there are no more terrorists, just bad boys, any
terrorist attack on the us must be Bushs fault! Makes sense. And like
Greg said, Obama got much more specific info than Bush did, and had more
time to address terrorism than Bush at the time of 9/11. It's time for
Obama to just buck up for a change and be a man, take responsibility and
start to lead the ****ing country, instead of this constant campaigning
against George Bush...

Well, if you think about it... no wait, that's not possible.

--
Nom=de=Plume