Default o/t Democrats are even stupider than I thought.

All this angst from Democrats in the past months about ALL the delegates in
Florida and Michigan not being seated because those states willingly
violated Democrat party rules seems to have been diffused by a Democrat
party committee ruling to seat ALL the delegates but only give each HALF a
vote.

This proves conclusively that Democrats are idiots.

I ask you a simple question. If you seat 100 delegates and give them each a
vote you get 100 votes, right? If you seat 200 delegates and give them half
a vote you get 100 votes, right? In other words idiot Democrats are so
stupid that they haven't figured out they are STILL being disenfranchised.

You gotta count every vote - but it's OK if you count two votes as one, duh!

--
Gregory Hall

"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

You gotta count every vote - but it's OK if you count two votes as
one, duh!

--
Gregory Hall

Doesn't really matter. This Onion News piece is supposed to be satire,
but is much closer to reality than it ever dreamed.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBrDzZCOQtI

here's why......

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...d&search_type=

The elections are a sham and have been since we replaced the steely-eyed
little old ladies counting the paper ballots with the computers the
Illuminati bankers preprogram to put their choice of Council On Foreign
Relations/Skull and Bones at Yale/Trilateral Commission/Freemason
candidate into office. The computer corrects your vote to choose the
proper candidate the "Men Behind The Curtain" want.

Think about that when you step up to the terminal, next time......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfGvSJA20-Y&NR=1
Here's how hard it is to get into a Diebold voting machine with a
homemade key.....and this thing controls WHO'S GONNA BE PRESIDENT!!
WTF?!!

.....by the way, the "candidates" are all members of these organizations.
Hillary is a bigshot in the Eastern Star, the women's freemasons.

How can people who all belong to the same cults and swear allegiance to
the same devils.....be different?

"Larry" wrote in message
"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

[...]

Here's the conspiracy exposed... finally! But, just as a reminder... just
say no to stalkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DMcG6Z_-iyU

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bigger is stupider! Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 2 October 19th 07 06:35 PM
Here's a thought... Bert Robbins General 4 November 9th 06 06:23 PM
Democrats behaving like democrats. P.Fritz General 3 October 11th 04 01:16 PM
Just a thought... N1EE ASA 5 January 14th 04 05:33 AM
Never thought you'd see it? Bobsprit ASA 0 October 24th 03 12:25 PM