posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Happy holiday season

The the old and new gang....whomever and wherever you may be.....Happy
and safe holiday season!

--riverman
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 06:40:10 -0800 (PST), riverman wrote:

The the old and new gang....whomever and wherever you may be.....Happy
and safe holiday season!

Merry Christmas Myron.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 06:40:10 -0800 (PST), riverman wrote:

The the old and new gang....whomever and wherever you may be.....Happy
and safe holiday season!

Merry Christmas Myron.

Myron

Christmas will arrive sooner for you than us. But not so New Year's.
Happy Holidays.

Have any adventures up your sleeve for which you could use a hearty lad (well I was once)?

Blakely

--
Blakely LaCroix
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

"The best adventure is yet to come"
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Dec 21, 8:40*am, riverman wrote:
The the old and new gang....whomever and wherever you may be.....Happy
and safe holiday season!

--riverman

Merry Christmas!

I went paddling yesterday too!. Yay! It's been too damned long.

Now back to candy-making. It's what I do for Christmas.

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Here is hoping 2010 will find all of you in good health and paddling
the streams of your choice. I know I have never met any of you face
to face, but having been on RBP so long I feel like I have gotten to
know some of you. Maybe we passed on a busy section of river; our
orbits briefly spinning into proximity. Maybe this is the closest we
will ever get. Nonetheless, we share a bond of fellowship with water,
the universal bond of humanity.

Instead of ashes to ashes, and dust to dust, ponder the fact that we
play in the medium we are 75% composed of. Jesus had to add water to
the dust to bring the blind man's vision back; water will give us our
vision for the future even today.

All the best,

Rich

posted to rec.boats.paddle

riverman wrote:
The the old and new gang....whomever and wherever you may be.....Happy
and safe holiday season!

Well said, Myron!

Best wishes to everyone!

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe

Have a great holiday season. Seahag ASA 1 December 19th 05 02:40 PM
Have a great holiday season. NotPony ASA 1 December 17th 05 05:53 PM
Have a great holiday season. Joe ASA 4 December 17th 05 04:43 AM
Have a great holiday season. Maxprop ASA 0 December 17th 05 03:46 AM
Have a great holiday season. John Cairns ASA 0 December 17th 05 02:25 AM