posted to rec.boats.paddle
Rich Rich is offline

Default Happy holiday season

Here is hoping 2010 will find all of you in good health and paddling
the streams of your choice. I know I have never met any of you face
to face, but having been on RBP so long I feel like I have gotten to
know some of you. Maybe we passed on a busy section of river; our
orbits briefly spinning into proximity. Maybe this is the closest we
will ever get. Nonetheless, we share a bond of fellowship with water,
the universal bond of humanity.

Instead of ashes to ashes, and dust to dust, ponder the fact that we
play in the medium we are 75% composed of. Jesus had to add water to
the dust to bring the blind man's vision back; water will give us our
vision for the future even today.

All the best,

Rich