Default This is How Stupid Hannity Can Get

On Dec 18, 5:02*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:53:02 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker

wrote:
" Now, Hannity didn't like this answer, so he
asked "but does this mean that man is causing global warming?" The
weather guy answered "No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean that man has
NOT caused global warming..."

Talk about stupid comments...

Why? It's actually spot on. Have you ever heard of an unknown?

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:52:58 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker
wrote:

No. There was no message.

LOL!! Dude - the Hannity screed was one huge blast against a
messenger.

Look, you're on the wrong side of this issue - you know it, you just
don't want to accept it.

The "science" isn't "settled" because it's based on a fraudulent
premise with amateur data mining done by amateur programmers to fit an
agenda that created a job worth millions. Your guys have been proven
wrong on so many climate issues that it should be embarrassing.

And please don't do your usual prove a negative schtick - it's really
old.

wrote:

No. There was no message.

LOL!! Dude - the Hannity screed was one huge blast against a
messenger.

Look, you're on the wrong side of this issue - you know it, you just
don't want to accept it.

Tom-Tom's trying to bull his way through the china shoppe.
mmc mmc is offline

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:54:01 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:09 am, "mmc" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

And to think many on the right believe every word he utters....

Last evening on my drive home, I was listening to Hannity. He made
statement about the weather in Geneva where they are having the
climate talks. Well, this idiot said something to the affect that
global warming is a hoax because the weather in Geneva was supposed
be a record cold! THEN he had the guy that is the head of
AccuWeather
on. Now if you listen to Hannity, he'll ask questions in such a
manner
that it will help in HIS discussion. Well the weather guy was asked
by
Hannity something like well, if the weather in Geneva is this
record
cold, doesn't this disspell the global warming debate? The weather
guy, who is Hannity's friend replied, "no, it doesn't mean anything
like that. As a matter of fact, there is very real evidence that
global warming IS real." Now, Hannity didn't like this answer, so
he
asked "but does this mean that man is causing global warming?" The
weather guy answered "No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean that man
has
NOT caused global warming. Again, there is a LOT of data suggesting
that man's pollutants and co2 levels have had an affect on warming.
We
just don't know how much." These may not be exact quotes, but that
was
from the horses mouth! So what did Hannity do? Changed the subject
of
course.

One thing the hard right has to be applauded for is thier ability to
stick
together no matter what. And to blindly follow the party line.

Copenhagen, not Geneva.

reply:

Typical lib not to even know the major details of the conversation.

Geneva. That's rich.

Steve

Details and facts don't matter to those on either far end of the
political stick.
Ron Paul 2012.

Ron Paul is absolutely at the far end of the political stick. He's an
ultra-libertarian, and he's irrational about what is right or even
possible politically. He's a joke.

--
Nom=de=Plume

The joke part is that he dosen't stand a chance as long as there are
bought
and paid for Republicans AND Democrats driving this screwed up train. Paul
is far less a joke than many of the elected celebrities from the big 2.
Why are both sides so afraid of a third party? The closest we're allowed
have is Ralph Nader, who corporate America buries by pumping huge $$$ into
the Rep/Dem beauty contests.
I guess it's better sharing almost every elected office in this country
with
one other group instead of two.
Neither you nor the Reps want to see mainstream America calm and working
together. Like the cable news programs upon which you suckle, MSNBC and
FOX,
you'd rather see people divided than a strong group in the middle -
otherwise your collective BS would dry up and blow away.

i can report that your last statement is complete bull****.

I know, you must be right and they must be wrong!
Afraid of the competition? I like Paul because he's a real conservative, not
what passes for conservative nowadays.

"Please sir, give me some more?"

Actually, if the Dem leaders are going to play against the Reps they should
eat more red meat. As rare as possible. Reid and Pelosi are the definition
of wimps. Some have the testicular fortitude to stand up, like Grayson, but
not the top dogs.

In article m,
says...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
And to think many on the right believe every word he utters....

Last evening on my drive home, I was listening to Hannity. He made a
statement about the weather in Geneva where they are having the
climate talks. Well, this idiot said something to the affect that
global warming is a hoax because the weather in Geneva was supposed to
[...]

As does the left... so what. Folks who believe in American Values stick
together, what's your point?

On Dec 18, 5:52*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article m,
says...

[...]

together, what's your point?- Hide quoted text -

Oh, yes, only the right wants whats good for the citizens and the
country. The left want to kill babies and hate the country. Same old
song and dance. (Aerosmith!)
jps jps is offline

wrote:

" Now, Hannity didn't like this answer, so he
asked "but does this mean that man is causing global warming?" The
weather guy answered "No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean that man has
NOT caused global warming..."

Talk about stupid comments...

Sounds reasonable and rational. And you don't agree.

That's not a great surprise.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

" Now, Hannity didn't like this answer, so he
asked "but does this mean that man is causing global warming?" The
weather guy answered "No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean that man has
NOT caused global warming..."

Talk about stupid comments...

I think that was probably a mis-quote.... I don't think *anybody*,
except a poster or two here, has ever said that man was the sole cause
of "global warming."

That's certainly a mis-quote. No one on the left in this group is
stupid enough to assume man is singularly responsible for global
warming. Maybe a global warming believer on the right said it?

Global temperature change has a historical record extending into the
period predating man, so to say "man caused global warming" is just
stupid.

It would be equally ignorant to dismiss, out of hand, that man
couldn't have any effect on global temperatures. The real question is
whether man can create a tipping point.

If we could get the oil companies, greedy scientists, and the
politicians out of the way...... then get some good and honest science
going..... maybe we'd know what is really going on.....

Some politicians specialize in getting in the way. I think they've
been referred to as the party of obstruction...
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:45:00 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:54:01 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:09 am, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

I'd welcome the competition, especially if it were truly from the left
since all these ****ers who occupy DC are patsies for business. No
one has the people's business in mind.

Second, you took the meaning of my response and twisted it. I was in
favor of Obama because he was so interested in using what we could all
agree on to break the partisan cycle. Evidently, anyone left of
Musolini didn't get the memo.

"Please sir, give me some more?"

Actually, if the Dem leaders are going to play against the Reps they should
eat more red meat. As rare as possible. Reid and Pelosi are the definition
of wimps. Some have the testicular fortitude to stand up, like Grayson, but
not the top dogs.

I don't agree on Pelosi, Reid I'd like to kick in the nuts to see if
it hurt. I don't think he has any. Grayson could certainly never get
anything done, given his polarizing rhetoric. I love him but he's not
the guy you want negotiating the deal.

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:09 am, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

to have is Ralph Nader, who corporate America buries by pumping huge $$$
into the Rep/Dem beauty contests.
I guess it's better sharing almost every elected office in this country
with one other group instead of two.
Neither you nor the Reps want to see mainstream America calm and working
together. Like the cable news programs upon which you suckle, MSNBC and
FOX, you'd rather see people divided than a strong group in the middle -
otherwise your collective BS would dry up and blow away.
Politics in this country has become a battleground where mud slinging,
lies about the opposition and fake campaign promises are the weapons. It's
disgusting.

We need to be strong but empathetic; we need corporate America but it
cannot be allowed to run the country; we need to take care of our old and
poor that cannot help themselves, anyone young enough and able should work
if they want to eat; the "Octo-mom" does NOT have the right to tax money
to use her vagina as a clown car.
These are things I believe.

He doesn't stand a chance because rational people know that what he's been
promoting is just plain dumb, won't work, and is ridicules on the face of
it.

I'd be happy to see a viable 3rd party.

--
Nom=de=Plume