Stanley Barthfarkle

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________-+__ wypbe

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

We love you, too.

If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the
American
people will be getting exactly what they deserve!

If we "get hit" again, this time it won't be ten thousand troops in
Afghanistan- it will be 10,000 Megatons in Iran and Syria. Next...

Auerbach

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
m...
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision of
the electorate. Screaming that voters are blithering idiots means that the
screamer favors something other than a democratic form of government. In all
likelihood that would be a dictatorship, run by the individual doing the
screaming.

Now, about epoxy vs. polyester ...

Brian Whatcott

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:31:31 GMT, "Auerbach"
wrote:

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
om...
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision of
the electorate....

I am a registered independent. I was not exactly enamored of the
biggest national debt creator in the history of the country, and I was
not exactly overwhelmed with his opponent whose response to the flip
flop attack ads was unconvincing. I like the idea that the majority
gets to select the pres. So I was interested to read a sour-grapes
piece in a blog which remarked on the surprizing discrepancy between
exit polls and e-vote machine districts, versus exit polls and paper
vote districts. the former divergent, the latter convergent.
The little district with 600 voters registering 2400 votes via an e
machine poll lent this position a little credibility.

It seems that the e machine makers have distinct connections to the
party gaining most wins via e machines....
....this could be a rational basis for calling us morons - if we have
instituted no checks against easy-peasy voting machine fraud.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

CaptCook

"Brian Whatcott" wrote ...
The little district with 600 voters registering 2400 votes via an e

machine poll lent this position a little credibility.

We are guilty of feeding the trolls. I bet this district is the same
as last election where there were rooms full of uncounted ballots
except the founts of this information could never say where the
evidence was.

Curtis CCR

wrote:

[...]

Your reading way too much on those conspiracy theory websites. Mix
together 10% of what might be true, 40% of stuff that has been twisted
180 degrees, with 50% bull****, and you have a something all the sore
losers can run around with for four years.

Jelle

Brian Whatcott wrote:

It seems that the e machine makers have distinct connections to the
party gaining**most*wins*via*e*machines....
...this could be a rational basis for calling us morons - if we have
instituted no checks against easy-peasy voting machine fraud.

Then what are you if those 'checks' turn out to be insufficient. Nobody
knows what happens in that diebold warehouse when they close the door.
So I guess your country just gets the leader that it deserves.

--
kind regards,

Jelle

Me

In article ,
"Auerbach" wrote:

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision of
the electorate. Screaming that voters are blithering idiots means that the
screamer favors something other than a democratic form of government. In all
likelihood that would be a dictatorship, run by the individual doing the
screaming.

Now, about epoxy vs. polyester ...

To bad you don't live in a democracy.....The USA is a Repersentative
Republic.......or did you sleep thru that class in US History and
Civics when you were in High School???????

Me
Brian D

Finally, the correct answer! Add to that the fact that the electoral
college is there to prevent the tail-wags-the-dog effect of high population
centers and the fact that our electoral statesmen are supposed to understand
how our country is based on transcendent law, not law based on current whim
and fad (aka 'current public opinion') and you might be on to something. A
guy that just wrote to me recently, one who'd rather see law based on
current whim and fad, actually threatened to "take the government back, by
force if necessary" ...talk about being uneducated, stupid, ignorant of
history and governments ...including our own! True, Georgy Boy needs to cut
the spending, learn how to veto the neo-conservatives, shrink government and
it's programs (especially the liberal-left social engineering institution
....I mean the federal board of education), but at least he's a known
quantity. The only things known for sure about Kerry are a)
anti-establishment/anti-American, b) can't handle the realities of war, c)
consistently grows government and raises taxes, and d) always votes for
abortion. All other things in his mind are subject to the opinions of
whoever is standing in front of him. We voted Bush into office because he's
closer to what we want ...what the moral majority who understands our
government and history, those that understand what works, wants. The rest
of the world, the placating passifists and appeasers, have failed and are
jealous ...rather than wake up and learn to emulate what succeeds, they'd
rather whine and hate those that do succeed (too bad ...nanny nanny boo
boo!). We elected the right guy, but need to work together to defeat Bush's
tendency to spend too much and to grow government. The Middle East needs to
get out of the hot sun and start thinking for a change,
Islamo-fascists/imperialists in particular. The rest of you whiners need to
quit your idealist utopia fantasy thinking and get real. It didn't work for
Marx, and it won't work for you. Live and let live, folks. Don't whine and
hate. Quit acting like a spoiled child. Fix the country that YOU live in
and shut the hell up. That's what adults do. Next time you need military
intervention in something, or want hand-outs, go ask China or France. In
the mean time, it's time the US kicked the UN out of our country and dropped
funding to zero.

Brian

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"Auerbach" wrote:

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a
Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision
of
the electorate. Screaming that voters are blithering idiots means that
the
screamer favors something other than a democratic form of government. In
all
likelihood that would be a dictatorship, run by the individual doing the
screaming.

Now, about epoxy vs. polyester ...

To bad you don't live in a democracy.....The USA is a Repersentative
Republic.......or did you sleep thru that class in US History and
Civics when you were in High School???????

Me

Brian D

I'll think about it ... (snicker snicker)

Brian

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Brian D says:

Finally, the correct answer!

snip diatribe

In
the mean time, it's time the US kicked the UN out of our country and
dropped
funding to zero.

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel, Brian? ;-P

Steve "Stop Mad Cowboy disease..."

Scott Roper

"Brian D" wrote in message

[...]

Hear hear!