Curtis CCR

Brian Whatcott wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:31:31 GMT, "Auerbach"
wrote:

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
om...
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision of
the electorate....

I am a registered independent. I was not exactly enamored of the
biggest national debt creator in the history of the country, and I was
not exactly overwhelmed with his opponent whose response to the flip
flop attack ads was unconvincing. I like the idea that the majority
gets to select the pres. So I was interested to read a sour-grapes
piece in a blog which remarked on the surprizing discrepancy between
exit polls and e-vote machine districts, versus exit polls and paper
vote districts. the former divergent, the latter convergent.
The little district with 600 voters registering 2400 votes via an e
machine poll lent this position a little credibility.

It seems that the e machine makers have distinct connections to the
party gaining most wins via e machines....
...this could be a rational basis for calling us morons - if we have
instituted no checks against easy-peasy voting machine fraud.

Your reading way too much on those conspiracy theory websites. Mix
together 10% of what might be true, 40% of stuff that has been twisted
180 degrees, with 50% bull****, and you have a something all the sore
losers can run around with for four years.