Rob Rob is offline

Default Our next president?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

"Rob" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

--
Nom=de=Plume

My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

"FishWisher" wrote in message
My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

I don't think I will.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

He explicated his idealogy, and he did so very well. Distinctly
expressing an idealogy is necessary to help an electorate determine a
whether a candidate is one worth voting for.

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

With all respect John, Obama would tear him to pieces... The guy didn't
say anything really.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:57:02 -0800 (PST), FishWisher
wrote:

My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Don't you have some 50 year old sturgeon to slaughter today?

On Dec 16, 7:47*pm, Rob wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

Whole lotta nothin' right there.

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:53:49 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

With all respect John, Obama would tear him to pieces... The guy didn't
say anything really.

It's not necessary to be so respectful to Rob that you call him John.

'Rob' is probably good enough!
--

Have a Blessed Chrismahanukwanzakah and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
om...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

He explicated his idealogy, and he did so very well. Distinctly
expressing an idealogy is necessary to help an electorate determine a
whether a candidate is one worth voting for.

"His idealogy" No substance, as I said. Do or do not words "count"?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Our next president Doug Kanter General 75 April 29th 06 12:06 PM
Our next president! HarryKrause General 1 July 16th 05 09:59 PM
I am the President! Capt. Neal® ASA 180 December 7th 04 10:51 AM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM
( OT ) Do we have a gay president? Jim General 1 March 30th 04 08:52 PM