BoatBanter.com

-   -   Our next president? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112343-our-next-president.html)

Rob December 17th 09 12:47 AM

Our next president?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

nom=de=plume December 17th 09 03:33 AM

Our next president?

"Rob" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

--
Nom=de=Plume

FishWisher December 17th 09 04:57 AM

Our next president?

My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

nom=de=plume December 17th 09 07:46 AM

Our next president?

"FishWisher" wrote in message
My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

I don't think I will.

--
Nom=de=Plume

[email protected] December 17th 09 03:34 PM

Our next president?

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

He explicated his idealogy, and he did so very well. Distinctly
expressing an idealogy is necessary to help an electorate determine a
whether a candidate is one worth voting for.

I am Tosk December 17th 09 03:53 PM

Our next president?

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

With all respect John, Obama would tear him to pieces... The guy didn't
say anything really.

jps December 17th 09 04:41 PM

Our next president?

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:57:02 -0800 (PST), FishWisher
wrote:

My local dog catcher will have a better chance than Obrother in 2012.
Count on it.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Don't you have some 50 year old sturgeon to slaughter today?

Loogypicker[_2_] December 17th 09 05:31 PM

Our next president?

On Dec 16, 7:47*pm, Rob wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

Whole lotta nothin' right there.

John H[_11_] December 17th 09 05:49 PM

Our next president?

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:53:49 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

With all respect John, Obama would tear him to pieces... The guy didn't
say anything really.

It's not necessary to be so respectful to Rob that you call him John.

'Rob' is probably good enough!
--

Have a Blessed Chrismahanukwanzakah and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

nom=de=plume December 17th 09 06:26 PM

Our next president?

wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:33:14 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
om...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

This guy has lots of great rhetoric but has proposed nothing of substance.

He explicated his idealogy, and he did so very well. Distinctly
expressing an idealogy is necessary to help an electorate determine a
whether a candidate is one worth voting for.

"His idealogy" No substance, as I said. Do or do not words "count"?

--
Nom=de=Plume