Tim Tim is offline

Default Tom, that had to hurt.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TvCAD9CINM6O0

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

"Tim" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TvCAD9CINM6O0

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Glad I don't have to travel the highways.
This was a big story a year ago. Main highway connecting Nova Scotia to the
rest of the continent clogged for 15 hrs.
http://www.amherstdaily.com/index.cfm?sid=191967&sc=58

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 14, 8:29*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...vEDhwesb0Yfwfa...

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Glad I don't have to travel the highways.
This was a big story a year ago. Main highway connecting Nova Scotia to the
rest of the continent clogged for 15 hrs.http://www.amherstdaily.com/index.cfm?sid=191967&sc=58

That would be bad, Don. No where to go and all day to get there....

Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TvCAD9CINM6O0

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Glad I don't have to travel the highways.
This was a big story a year ago. Main highway connecting Nova Scotia to the
rest of the continent clogged for 15 hrs.
http://www.amherstdaily.com/index.cfm?sid=191967&sc=58

Don, you very rarely leave your house, even to go outside and finish
painting the house.

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID.

In article , naled245111
@mypacks.net says...

Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TvCAD9CINM6O0

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Glad I don't have to travel the highways.
This was a big story a year ago. Main highway connecting Nova Scotia to the
rest of the continent clogged for 15 hrs.
http://www.amherstdaily.com/index.cfm?sid=191967&sc=58

Don, you very rarely leave your house, even to go outside and finish
painting the house.

You're an imposter. I'd never talk to Don that way, he's my little
buddy. Have I ever told you about when I lived in New Haven CT and by
the time I was 11 had had all of the high school girls in the area?

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID

In article 97004580-414b-478b-90ee-7ee967b7bd26
@o23g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TvCAD9CINM6O0

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Yeah, in CT where "they don't drive like idiots, they just want to get
there before you!" as my neighbor put it
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 14, 12:54*pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 97004580-414b-478b-90ee-7ee967b7bd26
@o23g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...vEDhwesb0Yfwfa...

50 cars? that about the length of the State, isn't it?

Yeah, in CT where "they don't drive like idiots, they just want to get
there before you!" as my neighbor put it

I'd say that your neighbor is universally correct. Or at least is here
in the US.

That's gotta hurt... Wizard of Woodstock General 6 May 24th 09 10:32 PM
Oh, that hurt! Roger Long Cruising 16 June 5th 06 03:48 PM
Props can Hurt You [email protected] General 48 July 22nd 05 08:27 PM
That'll hurt the wallet Navigator ASA 0 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
I'm Really Hurt This Time Bobsprit ASA 3 November 21st 03 03:05 PM