Default wake up!

Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nobody plays the sax better than Bill Clinton after a visit with Monica.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up.
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

In article 4aefe3a6-124e-4e52-a24a-814c2805bcd0
@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up.
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

A friend of a friend has a nice slasher guitar he loves to play. Every
time I went over I brought different guitars and he would slash away,
while all I could do is a few chords for some Dylan and Creedence,
etc... Really stumped the EAD slasher though, brought the 12 string in
and he wouldn't even touch it He's a good kid so I won't say, snerk
Oh, WAIT, did I just say it?

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up.
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

A friend of a friend has a nice slasher guitar he loves to play. Every
time I went over I brought different guitars and he would slash away,
while all I could do is a few chords for some Dylan and Creedence,
etc... Really stumped the EAD slasher though, brought the 12 string in
and he wouldn't even touch it He's a good kid so I won't say, snerk
Oh, WAIT, did I just say it?

This guy, you'd think by talking to him he's not very bright, and
you'd be correct! But I'm telling you, he's got some real talent. I
was listening to Delbert McClinton when he came in, and after I handed
the guitar to him, he said, hey, reverse the CD to the last song that
was playing when I walked in. I did so, and damned if after a couple
of runs, he had the lead licks down!

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up.
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

A friend of a friend has a nice slasher guitar he loves to play. Every
time I went over I brought different guitars and he would slash away,
while all I could do is a few chords for some Dylan and Creedence,
etc... Really stumped the EAD slasher though, brought the 12 string in
and he wouldn't even touch it He's a good kid so I won't say, snerk
Oh, WAIT, did I just say it?

Oh, and here's the song that he picked up the lead on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNd0OMUPMR4

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up..
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

A friend of a friend has a nice slasher guitar he loves to play. Every
time I went over I brought different guitars and he would slash away,
while all I could do is a few chords for some Dylan and Creedence,
etc... Really stumped the EAD slasher though, brought the 12 string in
and he wouldn't even touch it He's a good kid so I won't say, snerk
Oh, WAIT, did I just say it?

Oh, and here's the song that he picked up the lead on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNd0OMUPMR4

That works for me, man. That's pretty good!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 2, 8:17*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

Nice stuff!!! Speaking of which, I have a neighborhood friend who,
let's just say, is a tad *out there*. I was just hanging out having a
beer last Friday after turkey day, playing my guitar, and he shows up.
We ended up jamming, he's actually quite a good guitar player, much to
my amazement!

Yeah, nice stuff, Loog. Nothing like a great fusion band! I know
about the jamming stuff. It's a lot of fun, and you can also learn
from each other.

Really Cool!

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

My vote for this morning's wake up music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJE92phKzI

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 2, 8:22*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

My vote for this morning's wake up music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJE92phKzI

Brubeck Trio? Oh yeah, that's fine stuff!

In article 592f7f53-dd28-47ca-a150-
, says...

On Dec 2, 8:07*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T86OHitPYs

My vote for this morning's wake up music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJE92phKzI

Brubeck Trio? Oh yeah, that's fine stuff!

Yes, indeed. It never ages!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

Something to wake to... JohnH[_4_] General 0 November 30th 08 12:50 PM
A 400 mph wake on SF bay. Calif Bill General 0 October 10th 07 01:30 AM
WOW, WHAT A WAKE UP! tom ASA 0 April 27th 07 10:28 PM
WAKE UP! Maxprop ASA 10 November 13th 04 09:40 AM
Hey! Wake up! Eisboch General 3 November 12th 04 03:28 AM