Maxprop

Default WAKE UP!

"Nav" wrote in message
The US invaded a
sovereign state without a security council mandate, still holds captives
with multiple breaches of the Geneva Convention (and continues to breach

the Geneva Convention).

The Geneva Conventions do not apply to combatants out of uniform, who choose
to look like civilians and hide among them.

Max

Scout

Quit bitching. don't we always cut you guys in on the booty?
Seriously though, you coming in here and throwing your blanket of guilt over
all Americans shows the same mentality as firing mortars into a city. You
don't care who you hit as long as the ones you consider to be guilty are on
the receiving end. I voted for Kerry, as did most of the sailing states. You
might consider developing more of a sniper-poster mentality.
Scout

thunder

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:50:25 +0000, Maxprop wrote:

The Geneva Conventions do not apply to combatants out of uniform, who
choose to look like civilians and hide among them.

Of course it does. The Fourth Geneva Convention *does* deal with "illegal
combatants" and it does afford them rights, just not the same rights as
"legal combatants".
thunder

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:31:02 +1100, wrote:

Guess they should all fill out a request for new uniforms, send it off to
HQ and then turn up at barracks for a fitting.

Cheer up, when the fighting is over in Falluja we'll have a "Mission
Accomplished II". GWB prancing around in his flight suit should bring a
smile to your face.
Nav

Gilligan wrote:

Don't you worry one bit Nav. Those guys blowing up the Mosque were US
Marines and today is Marine Corps Birthday. When it has to be absolutely,
positively destroyed overnight, call the Marines! They're proudly doing
their job!

I'm two steps ahead of the oil problem. I've built a nuclear powered car. It
looks a bit like the Flinstone mobile with a big pile of lead bricks in the
back. The cadmium control rods keep jiggling out whenever I accelerate too
quickly.

Now repeat after me:

"Grant me the power to change the things I can, to ignore the things I can't
and the wisdom to know the difference"

Review this web page:

http://www.neo-tech.com/neotech/discovery/index.html

You will see they are all Neocheaters. Use the power of Neotech for
yourself! You can do it.

Good words but you know me. I have to voice my concern, it's a matter of
integrity. If I did nothing then how then could I reconcile my inaction
with my dissent?

Cheers

Nav

Maxprop wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

The US invaded a
sovereign state without a security council mandate, still holds captives
with multiple breaches of the Geneva Convention (and continues to breach

the Geneva Convention).

The Geneva Conventions do not apply to combatants out of uniform, who choose
to look like civilians and hide among them.

Go and read the Geneva convention. It explicitly discusses treatment of
civilians. Anyway, perhaps that is their uniform?

Cheers

Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Nav" wrote in message
The US invaded a
sovereign state without a security council mandate, still holds captives
with multiple breaches of the Geneva Convention (and continues to breach

the Geneva Convention).

The Geneva Conventions do not apply to combatants out of uniform, who

choose
to look like civilians and hide among them.

Wrong!!! .............. again.

You aren't afraid to parade your ignorance in public, are you?

Is there not any subject that you don't know anything about?

Regards

Donal

Gilligan

I remember what you said in the beginning about the occupation being much
more difficult than the war. Despite all the hoots and catcalls you stood
your ground. You've my respect.

Read that Neotech stuff. I think you will gain some insight from it.

Cordially,

Gilligan

"Nav" wrote in message

Gilligan wrote:

[...]

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:50:25 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

"Nav" wrote in message
The US invaded a
sovereign state without a security council mandate, still holds

captives
with multiple breaches of the Geneva Convention (and continues to

breach
the Geneva Convention).

The Geneva Conventions do not apply to combatants out of uniform, who

choose
to look like civilians and hide among them.

Max

Guess they should all fill out a request for new uniforms, send it off
to HQ and then turn up at barracks for a fitting.

It would be the thing to do, IF they wished to be accorded the protections
of the Geneva Conventions. Something tells me they really don't care. Only
the non-Islamic detractors of the US seem to find this to be an issue.

Max

Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS! Bobsprit ASA 89 October 23rd 03 06:31 PM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM