Default Maybe Obama has more sense...

....than some of the naysayers in this crowd.

"The Obama administration and leading Democrats, in an effort to win
greater support for climate change legislation, are eyeing federal tax
incentives and loan guarantees to fund a new crop of nuclear power
plants across the United States that could eventually help drive down
carbon emissions. "

http://tinyurl.com/y8msqx7

or:

John H

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/11/23/AR200...
--

John H

Some of the people in "this crowd" have enough sense to not post
political bull**** after political bull**** after political bull****
to a boating newsgroup....
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
...than some of the naysayers in this crowd.

"The Obama administration and leading Democrats, in an effort to win
greater support for climate change legislation, are eyeing federal tax
incentives and loan guarantees to fund a new crop of nuclear power
plants across the United States that could eventually help drive down
carbon emissions. "

http://tinyurl.com/y8msqx7

or:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/11/23/AR200...
--

John H

Some of the people in "this crowd" have enough sense to not post
political bull**** after political bull**** after political bull****
to a boating newsgroup....

Lighten up Loogie.
I didn't see this post as political. The topic of nuclear power is one
that has pros and cons and is a hot topic. All alternative energy is
expensive but once in place Nuclear is probably cheaper to maintain than
solar or wind. I am concerned about what to do with the waste but
science will solve that problem, I'm sure.

On Nov 27, 9:14*am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
[...]

science will solve that problem, I'm sure.- Hide quoted text -

But scientists don't know anything. We need to listen to Rush,
Hannity, and the GOP.
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:14 am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Now who is talking political spin?

On Nov 27, 9:23*am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:14 am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Now who is talking political spin?- Hide quoted text -

Just replying. It's true. Take global warming for instance. Ask just
about any conservative. The scientists and all of the compiled data is
just plain stupid. Rush and Hannity say that global warming isn't
happening, so disregard all of that data, right?
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:23 am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:14 am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I'm not going there with you. I haven't seen any conclusive data
from either camp. And I don't listen to the talking heads.

In article 5a2fc011-28ed-44e0-98c3-
,
says...

On Nov 27, 7:09*am, John H wrote:
...than some of the naysayers in this crowd.

"The Obama administration and leading Democrats, in an effort to win
greater support for climate change legislation, are eyeing federal tax
incentives and loan guarantees to fund a new crop of nuclear power
plants across the United States that could eventually help drive down
carbon emissions. "

http://tinyurl.com/y8msqx7

or:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/11/23/AR200...
--

John H

Some of the people in "this crowd" have enough sense to not post
political bull**** after political bull**** after political bull****
to a boating newsgroup....

Yeah, but some have had it with this crap from the other side for well
over a decade... It's hard not to fight back.

In article ,
says...

Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Maybe we can use it to heat democrats political offices JK loog..
jk...

On Nov 27, 7:09 am, John H wrote:
...than some of the naysayers in this crowd.

"The Obama administration and leading Democrats, in an effort to win
greater support for climate change legislation, are eyeing federal tax
incentives and loan guarantees to fund a new crop of nuclear power
plants across the United States that could eventually help drive down
carbon emissions. "

http://tinyurl.com/y8msqx7

or:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/11/23/AR200...
--

John H

Some of the people in "this crowd" have enough sense to not post
political bull**** after political bull**** after political bull****
to a boating newsgroup....

Yeah, but some have had it with this crap from the other side for well
over a decade... It's hard not to fight back.

You are not equipped mentally or physically to fight back.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting