Default Okay, so here's what happened.

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:47:41 -0500, Rob wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:45:17 -0500, wrote:

John H wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:43:26 -0500, wrote:

Gene wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:28:18 -0500, Gene
wrote:

You would think wrong then. Well, I'll qualify that and say the
police would
for sure make an arrest if there were witnesses. The DA might drop
the
charges, but I wouldn't want to bet on it.

Let point to why I think you are wrong:

"In criminal law, theft is the illegal taking of another person's
property without that person's freely-given consent."

Note: NOT " another person's property." Therefore, Not Theft!

The boat wasn't on the street, it was in a locked, private, area.

Rob

No it wasn't. The area it was in was not fenced or locked. It was
behind the back row of a strip mall. That was one of my worries, that
the boat could be pilfered.

I wouldn't have had to break into anything to get it.

Then why the discussion about the bolt cutters and the lock??

Rob

Maybe 'hitch' is the wrong word. I think I should have said 'coupler'
lock. A padlock which prevented me from attaching the trailer to my
vehicle.
--

John H

Hee hee..
You really have to take that Ditzy Dan by the hand eh?

With all of your master's spoofing going on, you two idiots must be
exchanging emails hourly:

Dummy: That post about Palin, was it yours, boss?

WAFA: Which one, dummy, there were twelve.

Dummy: Sorry, boss, the one about her being hot.

WAFA: Again, you ****ing moron, which one?

Dummy: I don't know...the one where you said she *wasn't* hot.

WAFA: That would be 1/3rd of my posts, dip****. Which one?

Dummy: Sorry, boss, I'm trying really hard to defend you. I can't even
remember what I fed my lame, adult son for lunch.

WAFA: Well figure it out and get back to me, you putz.

Dummy: Will do, boss, but I gotta make another beer run for my boy.

Tell me I'm not laughing my ass off at that!
--

John H

On Nov 28, 8:47*pm, Rob wrote:
Don White wrote:
.. .

* *wrote:

[...]

That's great! I didn't know you had a wiretap!

LMAO...

wrote:

[...]

Simple things amuse simple minds.

wrote:

[...]

Ok, Don, just between you and me, it did amuse you for hours, didn't it.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

"H the K (I post with a Mac)" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

I think you & the other pseudo Harry should get together with Jack.
He could introduce you to a couple of 'sisters' that would keep you busy for
90 seconds or so.

Rob Rob is offline

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:47:41 -0500, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The truth hurts, eh?

Rob

What Happened Rob? Joe ASA 6 September 24th 06 07:15 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM
Sorry -- don't know what happened Jim, General 5 March 29th 05 01:48 AM