posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default What Happened Rob?

That crappy job turn into a nightmare?

Did you flood your bildge with sewage?
Did you have to cut a hole in the bottom of your boat to fit a tank
larger than 2.5 gallons?

Whats Up?, you have been alwful quiet, unless you're in full puppet
mode.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
That crappy job turn into a nightmare?

Did you flood your bildge with sewage?
Did you have to cut a hole in the bottom of your boat to fit a tank
larger than 2.5 gallons?

Whats Up?, you have been alwful quiet, unless you're in full puppet
mode.

Joe

Gawd, Joe...you're a masochist....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Whats Up?, you have been alwful quiet, unless you're in full puppet
mode.

Joe, I've posted under several e-mails here...but all were always
signed by me as Robert B or RB.
Using a sockpuppet is probably the most pathetic thing anyone can do. I
believe Neal does it because he's now boatless. I'm not even sure who's
who anymore, nor do I care.
My service dept. ended up replacing the holding tank for me. I recently
got a deal on a bunch of Garmin C340's for the folks there, so I
suppose what goes around comes around. They did a nice job.
Now I'm working out the details on a new Doyle main with stackpack and
a genoa.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

My service dept. ended up replacing the holding tank for me. I recently
got a deal on a bunch of Garmin C340's for the folks there, so I
suppose what goes around comes around. They did a nice job.

The people who work at the service department work for the owner, not for
you. If they gave you some kind of deal, was it at the owners expense?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
| What Happened to Rob?

Do you mean Capt. Rob? Who cares? There's more sailing talk when he stays away..... Less lying and gory stuff too.
I sure don't miss him. Saves me the trouble of deleting his posts.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The people who work at the service department work for the owner, not
for
you.

The fellow who runs the dept. is an owner and when he extends free
services to me it's at his expense. My deal between the yard and the
sailmaker was created by me, so it makes sense that I do well in that
respect. My only cost for the whole year on the boat is slip
maintenance since the yard does not own the slips.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Do you mean Capt. Rob? Who cares? There's more sailing talk when he
stays away.....

How would you "know" that, "Ellen, sir?"

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
35s5
ny