posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default What Happened Rob?

Whats Up?, you have been alwful quiet, unless you're in full puppet
mode.

Joe, I've posted under several e-mails here...but all were always
signed by me as Robert B or RB.
Using a sockpuppet is probably the most pathetic thing anyone can do. I
believe Neal does it because he's now boatless. I'm not even sure who's
who anymore, nor do I care.
My service dept. ended up replacing the holding tank for me. I recently
got a deal on a bunch of Garmin C340's for the folks there, so I
suppose what goes around comes around. They did a nice job.
Now I'm working out the details on a new Doyle main with stackpack and
a genoa.

RB
35s5
NY