Default A belly laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

On Nov 22, 4:47*pm, H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

On Nov 22, 7:47*pm, H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

A "belly laugh" from you would cause an earthquake, you fat pig.

Rob Rob is offline

On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob

In article ,
says...

On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob

These guys are too scared, embarrassed, and insecure to post a real pic.
Must suck to have to hide to speak your mind. That alone should tell
them something...

On Nov 23, 5:05*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f.../n1278732218_8...

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob

These guys are too scared, embarrassed, and insecure to post a real pic.
Must suck to have to hide to speak your mind. That alone should tell
them something...

Ingersolls favorite Movie..." Get Shorty"...fav. song. " Short
People"......
didnt he star as an Ooopaloompa in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
factory?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:47:20 -0500, Rob wrote:

On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob

No balls there.
--

John H

On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
[...]

No Johnny...no matter how much you wish, you won't see my balls.