Scott Dickson Scott Dickson is offline

Default A belly laugh

On Nov 23, 5:05*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

Don White wrote:
"H the *wrote in message
On 11/23/09 1:08 AM, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the * wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f.../n1278732218_8...

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob

These guys are too scared, embarrassed, and insecure to post a real pic.
Must suck to have to hide to speak your mind. That alone should tell
them something...

Ingersolls favorite Movie..." Get Shorty"...fav. song. " Short
People"......
didnt he star as an Ooopaloompa in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
factory?