Rob Rob is offline

Default A belly laugh

Don White wrote:
"H the wrote in message
On 11/23/09 1:08 AM, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 22, 4:47 pm, H the wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6SH...eature=channel

Only if you need a belly laugh...

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

When I do, I look at this.....

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...32218_8642.jpg

Yuck!

That image of JohnnyPrepH is enough to make you lose your breakfast.

Let's see your photo, tough guy.

Rob