Default How about that Hope and Change...

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:09:54 -0500, H the K
wrote:

On 11/5/09 4:01 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"New York City health officials scrambled to explain themselves on
Thursday following outraged media reports about bankers who got scarce
H1N1 flu vaccines through their employers.

Members of Congress fired off letters demanding immediate explanations
and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reminded state
and city health officers of the need to make sure the most vulnerable
people get shots first."

"....16 of the city's 25 biggest employers had vaccine, including
Columbia University, Citi Group and others, as well as the Federal
Reserve Bank, which is not among the top 25 employers."

and Change.

Kathleen Sebelius is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
She's in charge and she blew it.

This from a yahoo whose highest achievement in life was a stint in the
marines?

snerk

Harry, you'll get approval from nomdeplum, Don, and jps for this post.
I will give you my monthly reply, and I'm sure it will make your day.
Even though I'm not a believer in name-calling, I have to say that
this post of yours shows that:

You are a total, ****ing waste.
--
Loogy says:

Conservative = Good
Liberal = Bad

I agree. John H

wrote:

[...]

I don't give my approval for personal insults. Neither do I need to give my
approval for someone saying something nice.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

[...]

So..here you go, being an ass again Johnny.
Unlike you and your Drone Army we sometimes have differing opinions.

wrote:

[...]

When an indisputable p.o.s like herring insults you, it's all good.

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:25:12 -0500, John H.
wrote:

You are a total, ****ing waste.

He has the mental acuity of a prostate tumor that has accidentally
achieved low level sentience by ingesting a hundred tabs of LSD at
once.

wrote:

You are a total, ****ing waste.

He has the mental acuity of a prostate tumor that has accidentally
achieved low level sentience by ingesting a hundred tabs of LSD at
once.

Ok, that wasn't fair. What is really going on is that he is shamed by
his inability to understand the narrative - he keeps at the
contextual strands until the strands become cracks which become chasms
which become an abyss into which he stares until it bares his dark
heart and blackened soul driving him into insanity of the worst kind
in recognition of his status as a worthless social parasite gaining
sustinence out of the garbage pails and dumpsters of Mother Union.

I mean it's either that or his adult diaper is full and he's too lazy
to change it.

Nah - I was right the first time.

wrote:

You are a total, ****ing waste.

He has the mental acuity of a prostate tumor that has accidentally
achieved low level sentience by ingesting a hundred tabs of LSD at
once.

Ok, that wasn't fair. What is really going o

The narrative? You mean your mindless right-wing ejaculations here?
That's your narrative?

snerk

wrote:

You are a total, ****ing waste.

He has the mental acuity of a prostate tumor that has accidentally
achieved low level sentience by ingesting a hundred tabs of LSD at
once.

Ooooooooh....how impressive.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

You are a total, ****ing waste.

He has the mental acuity of a prostate tumor that has accidentally
achieved low level sentience by ingesting a hundred tabs of LSD at
once.

Ok, that's a bad image, but it is funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
[...]

You used to judge people by how high their degrees were piled. This must
make you crap, as Tom's is piled higher and deeper than yours. And he most
likely got it in a North Eastern School and not Kansas.

Hope but no change Frogwatch[_2_] General 6 January 26th 09 07:31 PM
hope 'n change Frogwatch[_2_] General 10 January 20th 09 08:33 PM
Hope!! Change!! Corruption!! Actual Boaterer General 5 January 4th 09 11:20 PM
Transparent Hope and Change... Atomic Abusement Park Clown General 0 December 14th 08 12:37 PM