Default How about that Hope and Change...

"New York City health officials scrambled to explain themselves on
Thursday following outraged media reports about bankers who got scarce
H1N1 flu vaccines through their employers.

Members of Congress fired off letters demanding immediate explanations
and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reminded state
and city health officers of the need to make sure the most vulnerable
people get shots first."

"....16 of the city's 25 biggest employers had vaccine, including
Columbia University, Citi Group and others, as well as the Federal
Reserve Bank, which is not among the top 25 employers."

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...5A44QI20091105

A report on CNBC today indicated that - heh, who would have figured
this - that Goldman Sachs executives and high level employees got
their swine flu shots almost as soon as the vaccine was released.

CITIgroup was another beneficiary of Hope and Change.

Kathleen Sebelius is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
She's in charge and she blew it.

The best part? All that vaccine that's supposed to come online in
December?

It's behind schedule by 30 days.

~~ snerk ~~

On 11/5/09 4:01 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"New York City health officials scrambled to explain themselves on
Thursday following outraged media reports about bankers who got scarce
H1N1 flu vaccines through their employers.

Members of Congress fired off letters demanding immediate explanations
and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reminded state
and city health officers of the need to make sure the most vulnerable
people get shots first."

"....16 of the city's 25 biggest employers had vaccine, including
Columbia University, Citi Group and others, as well as the Federal
Reserve Bank, which is not among the top 25 employers."

and Change.

Kathleen Sebelius is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
She's in charge and she blew it.

This from a yahoo whose highest achievement in life was a stint in the
marines?

snerk

"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
[...]

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame on you
Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults. Typical of
the loony lefts.

On Nov 5, 4:25*pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

H the K wrote:
[...]

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame on you
Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults. Typical of
the loony lefts.- Hide quoted text -

Really? I'm on the left, show me where I've done such. Not to worry, I
won't expect an apology. Seems to be alot of that going around lately.

On 11/5/09 4:25 PM, Lu Powell wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
[...]

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame on
you Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults. Typical
of the loony lefts.

I consider the messenger along with the message, lu-ser. That's why I
consider everything you post here bull****.

"Jim" wrote in message

H the K wrote:
[...]

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame on
you
Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults. Typical
of
the loony lefts.- Hide quoted text -

Really? I'm on the left, show me where I've done such. Not to worry, I
won't expect an apology. Seems to be alot of that going around lately.

I was wrong to put you in the same category as Hairy. I won't make that
mistake again. thanks for the reality check.

"Jim" wrote in message

H the K wrote:
[...]

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame

on you
Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults.
Typical of
the loony lefts.- Hide quoted text -

Really? I'm on the left, show me where I've done such. Not to worry, I
won't expect an apology. Seems to be alot of that going around lately.

I was wrong to put you in the same category as Hairy. I won't make that
mistake again. thanks for the reality check.

I don't discriminate. You and loogy are dumb as turds.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
[...]

You sound like an extraordinary optimist. It's nice to know that your
expectations of Obama and all the 1000s of employees are so high that you
would expect, nay demand, that on the day after inauguration day all of the
problems with gov't would be solved. I'm a pretty optimistic person, but you
really have me beat!

But, I have hope that some day, I'll be as optimistic as you...

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 11/5/09 5:31 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tom Francis - wrote in
message ...
[...]

It comes from the bang-up job Tom did while with the marines in vietnam.
You know, the earlier war we shouldn't have gotten into...and lost. Tom
and his pack of mustered out old farts think they won there, and even
thought 1,000,000 vietnamese died, it was "worth it."

Hope but no change Frogwatch[_2_] General 6 January 26th 09 07:31 PM
hope 'n change Frogwatch[_2_] General 10 January 20th 09 08:33 PM
Hope!! Change!! Corruption!! Actual Boaterer General 5 January 4th 09 11:20 PM
Transparent Hope and Change... Atomic Abusement Park Clown General 0 December 14th 08 12:37 PM