Default hope 'n change

We now have the dems expressing their belief in the divine right of
hereditary royalty by appointing Caroline kennedy. There are now more
govt employees than manufacturing employees in the USA. The people
who caused the financial debacle are firmly in charge of the country
(Reid, Dodd, Obama, Pelosi, Frank, et. al).
It truly is time for change, radical change, maybe violent change.
Our govt no longer supports our interests but has become a plutocracy
of rich Democrats. When one looks at gerrymandered house districts,
you realize how rigged the system really is. Democracy cannot work in
such a rigged system and the Dems have no motivation to change it so
all we are left with is change by "other means".
As discussed in the Declaration of Independence, we not only have the
right to abolish our govt but have a responsibility to do so.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
We now have the dems expressing their belief in the divine right of
hereditary royalty by appointing Caroline kennedy. There are now more
govt employees than manufacturing employees in the USA. The people
who caused the financial debacle are firmly in charge of the country
(Reid, Dodd, Obama, Pelosi, Frank, et. al).
It truly is time for change, radical change, maybe violent change.
Our govt no longer supports our interests but has become a plutocracy
of rich Democrats. When one looks at gerrymandered house districts,
you realize how rigged the system really is. Democracy cannot work in
such a rigged system and the Dems have no motivation to change it so
all we are left with is change by "other means".
As discussed in the Declaration of Independence, we not only have the
right to abolish our govt but have a responsibility to do so.

So you plan to overthrow a democratically elected President and Congress?

Where's that contact info for Homeland Security and the FBI someone posted a
while back?

Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Have you read the United Sates Declaration of Independence Don?

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Would that provide the phone numbers?

On Jan 20, 1:07 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I DO advocate the overthrow of this elected government. The
Declaration of Independence lays out the reasoning very clearly. I am
not constrained by the Constitution although govt officials pledge to
defend it. If the current govt system has led to a govt that is
inimical to the interests of the people, we must overthrow it and
institute safeguards that prevent such in the future. Remember, the
system is rigged to prevent any legal changes
Now, how to overthrow the govt? Bombs are sooooooo 20th century and
ineffective. Modern govts run on money and information and money is
not kept as gold bars in some vault but as 1s and zeros in a
computer. The most effective attacks on said govt would be attacks on
the information storage or financial transfer mechanisms. If low
level attacks can cause people to have good reason to believe that IRS
records or other financial info are untrustworthy, then the govt will
be in trouble.
A completely legal way to begin to attack said govt is to minimize
what you pay to them. So, never vote for ANY tax increase no matter
how good they make it sound. Second, use every loophole you can find
to minimize the taxes you pay.
People who are computer literate (I am not) will find ways to insert
viruses in govt data bases that do not destroy said data but simply
make it less reliable, remember, the best attack is often the one that
is undetected until it is too late.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:07 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

If Giethner get in as Sec. of Treasury we don't have to pay taxes any
more and with can do it with impunity.

On Jan 20, 2:05 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:07 pm, BAR wrote:

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Many people seem surprised that my above words are legal. Note that
they do not fit any definition of "conspiracy" as I have not met with
anyone. There is no threat either.
The best you might accuse me of is "sedition" and you'd have a hard
time of that even.
I think the people who are most surprised that my words are legal are
liberals who truly believe that government should be omnipotent thus
showing that they are truly conservative.
Senior Member

On Jan 20, 2:18*pm, BAR wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:07 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

more and with can do it with impunity.- Hide quoted text -

He will get in, the dems seem to refuse to hold any of their elites
accountable... Now if it was a repub... Maybe one who unwittingly
hired an illegal??? But since Giethner was told several times to pay
the taxes and avoided them, he will be just fine...

On Jan 20, 2:26 pm, wrote:
On Jan 20, 2:18 pm, BAR wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:07 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Market drops like a rock as the reality of the crooks who caused the
debacle staying in office sinks in.